• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mint Condition Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
most likely they removed them so that people cant get the suns jersey. sets should return after they fix it

libingboy

Rookie 1
Question: do we need to have all 8 cards to unlock stockton, for example? Or getting that 1 card would unlock it and i can then use that card for a different set?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Question: do we need to have all 8 cards to unlock stockton, for example? Or getting that 1 card would unlock it and i can then use that card for a different set?
You have to have all 8 cards in your inventory at the same time to get a master

libingboy

Rookie 1
Coz i would see certain cards still in the album even if they are in the set, and yet some cards disappear from the album if placed in the set

dub365

All-Star 1
Coz i would see certain cards still in the album even if they are in the set, and yet some cards disappear from the album if placed in the set
You have to have an extra/unused card of each player for the the 91s. If you need to use it in a set, you don't have enough for the 91

TomH

Pro 2
Man. I just think this is a really good promo. Definitely grindable for nms. Some decent masters (mainly Wallace) , and a really good Magic. plus a jersey that could be big if it’s +2 goat boost, but I’m guessing it’s a +1 goat boost.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.