• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mint Condition Promo

dtam2

Rookie 2
Man. I just think this is a really good promo. Definitely grindable for nms. Some decent masters (mainly Wallace) , and a really good Magic. plus a jersey that could be big if it’s +2 goat boost, but I’m guessing it’s a +1 goat boost.
Yes I am getting Magic no money spent.

I wonder if ftp were meant to get Magic so easily. That was one of the easiest promos that I can remember playing.

The next promo is Golden Week, which I’m currently enjoying (the holiday, not the promo.) I believe Jerry West is the master. The next Live Pass Master is Jokic and the Monthly Master is Iverson, but they decided to bring back different OVR versions. I believe there are six versions in total.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I wonder if ftp were meant to get Magic so easily. That was one of the easiest promos that I can remember playing.

The next promo is Golden Week, which I’m currently enjoying (the holiday, not the promo.) I believe Jerry West is the master. The next Live Pass Master is Jokic and the Monthly Master is Iverson, but they decided to bring back different OVR versions. I believe there are six versions in total.
same here bro. enjoying the whole week off work here in Tokyo. Agreed on this current mint condition promo. love it. And I also like the touch they added to the Magic Card with the lil Game used jersey/patch they have bottom right. IRL thats expensive hehe

dub365

All-Star 1

I was totally expecting a serious P2W promo after this but Golden Week has always been pretty weak IMO. Def not a $ making promo thus far. Not sure what direction we're headed in, tbh

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.