• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maximum is Level 100

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That was said several months ago I saw some people go crazy over it on Reddit because they were mad there was a level cap as if having one in the other 2 years of the game wasn't enough evidence that there is one this year as well

Chico

Rookie 1
Oh okay, I have no clue just started playing November of 2018. I’m sad that there wouldn’t be no stamina refill anymore oh well it is what it is :(

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh okay, I have no clue just started playing November of 2018. I’m sad that there wouldn’t be no stamina refill anymore oh well it is what it is :(
Ohidi like to add the NBA Live 19 has the same level cap for your created player but except once you hit 100 you can still earn skill points as if there wasn't a cap granted we don't have that with stamina refills they still share the same cap number so they like that number as a cap in multiple games I'm pretty sure both Madden Overdrive and Madden 19's MUT mode also have that same cap

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.