• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maxed Ultimate Legend Ray Allen

liga

Rookie 1
99 for 3 point? Damn.....is he consistent? I have not used my training cards and elites (keeping them last minutes and I think in total I have 300 of them).

lewie100

Rookie 1
liga said:
99 for 3 point? Damn.....is he consistent? I have not used my training cards and elites (keeping them last minutes and I think in total I have 300 of them).

He's really consistent. One of the best sharpshooters in NBALM right now IMO.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wish I never sold mine or that I bought one when he was like 3 mil during the 1st playoffs promo back when the highest 3pt cap was 99 and not like 116

betaman411

All-Star 1
I was so happy to sell him and get Hornacek. It was like night and day. I wonder if they "fixed" his card at some point? I mean, he couldn't hit the ocean for me...just terrible.

lewie100

Rookie 1
I was so happy to sell him and get Hornacek. It was like night and day. I wonder if they "fixed" his card at some point? I mean, he couldn't hit the ocean for me...just terrible.

The boost is also a good reason to get him, but I just find his card great to use. Plus I have other options if he isn't on form with Magic, Horry, Schrempf and Bosh.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
i was thinking of getting him but all the cards needed to get him are rarely on ah now and he is very expensive i got allen iverson instead he is also a beast

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.