• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maxed Legend Sabonis - 102 (?!) ovr

Altavilla

Pro 1
jymVpNs.jpg

The weird thing about this card is that, even before I trained it, when I place the card on my lineup it jumps from 97 ovr to 100 ovr. The Ming and Bosh cards only improve 1 ovr pt when placed in the starting lineup, from 99 to 100 and from 98 to 99.
After trained, the cards still gets +3 -ts the its ovr, jumping from 102 to 105.
Can anyone explain this?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Yeah, he gets a +3 OVR boost when put into my lineup too. It's the only card I've seen that can be boosted by more than 2 overalls. His stats themselves are really good too, rebounds better than stats say cause of his height.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Yeah, he gets a +3 OVR boost when put into my lineup too. It's the only card I've seen that can be boosted by more than 2 overalls. His stats themselves are really good too, rebounds better than stats say cause of his height.

Yeah, height goes a long way in this game. In real life too, i guess :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
His stats jump that high because he responds very well to offensive boosts which you have a plethora of

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.