• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maxed International Kirilenko

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Maxed kirilenko

Hey man you have to start putting some contrast on what card you're talking about this is the 3rd time I've had to update your title because it has just read "maxed" and the last name of the player with no indication the level 1 overall of the card or the program other then that the card is fine but I'd prefer 94 Bird over any of the other elite classic SFs

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yup bird is better.. kept kirilenko for the 100 ovr and the bench boost...
Sorry abt the title.. just thought people will get it bcz of the ongoing promo.. will keep it in mind next time I post..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yup bird is better.. kept kirilenko for the 100 ovr and the bench boost...
Sorry abt the title.. just thought people will get it bcz of the ongoing promo.. will keep it in mind next time I post..

Yeah bench wise he's better then Bird because both being 100 and only one having a stat boost really swings it in Kirilenko's favor

And thank you that's all I ask I know which card you're talking about but preparing for possible ignorance helps avoid confusion because not everyone is able to keep up with that stuff

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.