• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maxed 105 Peja

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wonder how much it cost to max.. but I guess they would have just used another card to max.. but still abt 5 mill coins I guess..
Yup echo the sentiment.. great card

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wonder how much it cost to max.. but I guess they would have just used another card to max.. but still abt 5 mill coins I guess..

Actually like 15+ mil it costs over 10 mil for a 100 so a 105 is 15+ mil easy

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
His an absolute beast on my line up.. never misses... yet.

Every single point was from a 3 from his card.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Aiun1jx

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Actually like 15+ mil it costs over 10 mil for a 100 so a 105 is 15+ mil easy

No, all 100+ costs the same amount of TPs/coins !

Oh my bad odd that no one has reported that yet I haven't trained a platinum u til yesterday when I got KD to level 5 and it cost me a good 6-7 mil coins

betaman411

All-Star 1
His an absolute beast on my line up.. never misses... yet.

Every single point was from a 3 from his card.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Aiun1jx

His card is so lit. I've done the same as well. I went from 850 down to Top 160 last night (what else is there to do on Mondays!) and I bet he missed 2 shots TOTAL. I was even taking the ridiculous fadeaway 3 from well beyond the arc and he was splashing them with ease. Like I said above, easily my new favorite card. I'm kinda pissed now that both my lineups are 102 since it's hard to pass up the clutches to win SD matches and it seems a lot of the lower OVR's in Legend right now use their NBA teams (which makes sense since they probably only focused on improving one team).

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.