• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maxed 102 Kanter

Stewie309

All-Star 2
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm guessing that Joel Embiid card is an Asia-only exclusive? Cuz I've never seen it. Same for the Cousins too
Yes they are from a promo that I'm pretty sure happened at the end of January/beginning of February based on their monthly Selection Festival program it looks like the Sharpshooter program because they started out with Sharpshooters then expanded into a promo and monthly store-only program with new ability players each month

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
I'm guessing that Joel Embiid card is an Asia-only exclusive? Cuz I've never seen it. Same for the Cousins too
Yes they are from a promo that I'm pretty sure happened at the end of January/beginning of February based on their monthly Selection Festival program it looks like the Sharpshooter program because they started out with Sharpshooters then expanded into a promo and monthly store-only program with new ability players each month
Alright, thanks for the info. Embiid and Markkanen would be a deadly duo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YungBreezy
New members today
New threads today