• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Max stats for illustrated players?

Chico

Rookie 1
Hi T TomH do you have the maxed stats Griffin illustrated by any chance? If you do would you be able to post the primary and secondary stats if it’s not asking to much. Thank you

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How much it costs to upgrade them to 106?
150k TP and 600k coins definitely worth it for those like me that were desperate for a defensive PG since Kemba is too small and Nash is way too rare and expensive I got Harden and maxed him on my main then noticed that Kyrie was also defensive so I got him on my alt both play great on both sides of the ball but Harden is easier to get to 107

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
is there a full list of the 14 (90 trainable) players posted anywhere?
James Harden
Paul George
Giannis Antetokounmpo
D'Angelo Russell
Nikola Jokic
Kyrie Irving
Damian Lillard
Donovan Mitchell
Nikola Vucevic
Jimmy Butler
Blake Griffin
Myles Turner
Lou Williams
LaMarcus Aldridge

There is now lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
150k TP and 600k coins definitely worth it for those like me that were desperate for a defensive PG since Kemba is too small and Nash is way too rare and expensive I got Harden and maxed him on my main then noticed that Kyrie was also defensive so I got him on my alt both play great on both sides of the ball but Harden is easier to get to 107
Ditto.. Hayward was sitting in my inventry..maxed harden

chappy

Rookie 1
James Harden
Paul George
Giannis Antetokounmpo
D'Angelo Russell
Nikola Jokic
Kyrie Irving
Damian Lillard
Donovan Mitchell
Nikola Vucevic
Jimmy Butler
Blake Griffin
Myles Turner
Lou Williams

There is now lol

Thanks Stewie.....who was the rep for San Antonio? Derozan? Aldridge?

Leroi36

Rookie 1
As a rule of thumb: add 12 to each attribute. That has been the case for most 90 to maxed outs that I've seen. (It's +9-13 on some attributes but +12 on most )

TomH

Pro 2
Hi T TomH do you have the maxed stats Griffin illustrated by any chance? If you do would you be able to post the primary and secondary stats if it’s not asking to much. Thank you

No. I used all my pack elevate cards and elevate tokens to boost Kyrie, Harden, Williams, Butler, PG13, Giannis, Vucevic and Jokic. Griffin is sitting deep on the bench and I’m not inclined to spend a ton of real money to boost him.

Here are a few comparison pics -

Irvi
391E5D45-CA02-4751-9708-EDC84CC4DE33.jpeg

B64E2C20-CDA7-456B-B2F7-6556BE48088B.jpeg
D8F0FDA9-05D1-423D-8DA5-8C46422307D3.jpeg
BE326499-3138-4A83-8DC9-7C8D8178DF41.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No. I used all my pack elevate cards and elevate tokens to boost Kyrie, Harden, Williams, Butler, PG13, Giannis, Vucevic and Jokic. Griffin is sitting deep on the bench and I’m not inclined to spend a ton of real money to boost him.

Here are a few comparison pics -

Irvi View attachment 1309
View attachment 1310 View attachment 1311 View attachment 1312
Yeah when I first saw Giannis' stats I was jumping for joy then I pulled him and saw where his primary stats would end up and sold him immediately when he became auctionable this morning

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.