• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Master Harden Shortcut

Ailman

Rookie 1
Can someone explain to me the Harden Master shortcut that requires a 94+ OVR ability player? I'm half way through tier 2.

Once you get the 99 Harden with 10% coin bonus, you can trade that card and an ability player to get the 99 with clutch. That way you don?t have to grind Harden III.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
without a bundle of bonus packs, or nba cash, in the time remaining, 99 with clutch is almost impossible unless things change

betaman411

All-Star 1
Based on the reports, I may just save my bonus packs and grind the highest coin boost Harden I can get before the promo ends. Doesn't sound like the clutch version is really worth the spend required so I'll hold my NBA cash for something better especially too since higher OVR elevates are likely coming soon.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Based on the reports, I may just save my bonus packs and grind the highest coin boost Harden I can get before the promo ends. Doesn't sound like the clutch version is really worth the spend required so I'll hold my NBA cash for something better especially too since higher OVR elevates are likely coming soon.

Did u hear something abt elevates?

Nothing about elevates. Hearing that they are evaluating the future of the program. I would not be surprised if elevate ends after the regular season is over.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Maybe I dreamed it, but I thought Jenny said on discord that updates were coming in reverse order this time - first SD and then Elevate. Last time it was Elevate then SD but I could be wrong.

Well then I'm glad I read this before opening all my saved bonus packs. I planned on opening them tomorrow or whenever the next monthly master comes out but I think now I'll save them until the next promo.

They will probably use the All-Star vote system for the next promo. They?ll definitely use it for the next 3v3 campaign.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.