• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mass Thread About Difficulty Selling Elites

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I decided to make this to store all the different threads about this same exact topic so I will be merging everything about it to this post with these main points to keep it in 1 place

Base elites not selling over 95% of the time no matter what happens to the mirror

81+ elites barely selling at a better rate mainly due to the crazy price difference

I'm putting a hold on this till I can find a way to keep this post at the top of the thread since when you merge or move posts it orders it by date so it is putting this post at the bottom of the page

jeforious

Rookie 1
Elites STILL not selling?

Have 80, 81 and 82 overall posted for the past month not a single card sells? :( I even compared my Bid and Buy now with the other cards on the AH but still no luck.

At this point they might as well make all the Elites Unauctionable lol since none of these bad boys selling. What a fukd up game you grind a card and new cards come in so now you want to sell ur Old cards but BOOOOOOMMMMM it wont fkin sell ever :/ how do EA come up with these things??? and expect anyone to buy NBA cash for hundreds of dollars smh. NO logic behind this. PLEASE EA FIX THIS!

Re: Elites STILL not selling?

Please let's try and keep this topic in one thread. Every week we have a new thread on this exact topic! If you checked the other threads you will realize that elites are starting to sell if you post them at the right price.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Re: Elites STILL not selling?

its horrible. you can start them at 40k 50k 60k 70k, have the bin under all prices of similar cards and it won't sell. i don't have the balls to make a 100 auction and let it run. wonder what it would end at for an 80.

Keeton

Rookie 1
I have been posting my 83 Hayward for under 150k and 82 Dwight Howard and they still won?t sell how low should I go?

Mishi

Rookie 1
I?ve been selling 83 and 82 cards for less then 60k for two days now and not one sold. I guess there should be a lot of people selling them cheap but when I search for them on the auction house the lowest you can find is 360k. I know there is a limit on how high could you go with the price but to block players selling bellow the prices that the ?bot? sets just distrupts the game.

I don't know what happened. Cards weren't selling, then certain cards began selling, then I think they saw Buckeye make 4mil and were like "hell no", then again nothing is selling lol. I'm even having a hard time selling Halloween gold players which wasn't the case early in other promos. All this combined with the fact that you have to buy collectibles for promos just eats away at your coins.

Domthebomb03

Rookie 1
Let me know if anyone ends up selling 82 cousins cuz I?m putting him for 50k less than the lowest one in the ah and it?s still not selling same with jokic

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Let me know if anyone ends up selling 82 cousins cuz I?m putting him for 50k less than the lowest one in the ah and it?s still not selling same with jokic

The caps for a 82 ovr card is approx bid 364k buy 400k. If u post a card for buy below 364k, most likely the mirror card will not even be posted in the AH. Hence, ur card will not sell.
If anyone has sold an 82 for lower please correct me

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

The caps for a 82 ovr card is approx bid 364k buy 400k. If u post a card for buy below 364k, most likely the mirror card will not even be posted in the AH. Hence, ur card will not sell.

82-86 have the same price minimums but posting below the cap easily has less then a 5% chance of selling and I'd say it's closer to 1% but people have sold elite cards with both prices under the caps

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

82-86 have the same price minimums but posting below the cap easily has less then a 5% chance of selling and I'd say it's closer to 1% but people have sold elite cards with both prices under the caps
K .. was hoping the 1% would give us examples.. just to know there is a point of posting repeatedly (not that I'm doing it)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

K .. was hoping the 1% would give us examples.. just to know there is a point of posting repeatedly (not that I'm doing it)

There are a couple examples scattered around here in various threads

Domthebomb03

Rookie 1
Ok because I have sold him 10 times for lower and lower the lowest being 300k so I might just lower it until he sells or put him in the kawhi set

jrgougeon

Rookie 1
I'm so glad I found this thread, I was going crazy not being able to sell my Elites.
There was a comment above about starting an auction at $100. I was so frustrated in late Oct that I did that with my 83 Hayward and it didn't sell. Here is the screenshot of the auction end.

iXv1pGA.png

EA was definitely manipulating the AH.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm so glad I found this thread, I was going crazy not being able to sell my Elites.
There was a comment above about starting an auction at $100. I was so frustrated in late Oct that I did that with my 83 Hayward and it didn't sell. Here is the screenshot of the auction end.

iXv1pGA.png

EA was definitely manipulating the AH.

Well back then and even now EA won't buy cards under the price minimums so putting elites up for 100 bid was a waste of time

That's not true. The bot bought elites with a 100 start price. I sold several elites that way. The bot would buy them for a very specific price like 48,395k.

That's not true. The bot bought elites with a 100 start price. I sold several elites that way. The bot would buy them for a very specific price like 48,395k.

My leaguemate said the same thing. He was able to sell base elites with a start bid of 100. I assume it's only possible with base elites though.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It's true to an extent because it is so rare so it isn't even considered as being close to a sure thing hence why so many this season have complained about not selling elites for 100 coins they don't mirror the cards at that price so it lowers the chance of selling when it isn't mirrored

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.