• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mass Thread About Difficulty Selling Elites

KD32

Rookie 1
I didn?t want to start a new thread... but this week I posted my ghost Iverson for $2.2 mil starting bid and $2.7 mil buy now and didn?t sell. But at the same time two Ghost Iverson sold within minutes for $3.2mil. Today I posted game of the week 94 Kuzma for $1.2 mil twice and didn?t sell... while two just sold for $2.9mil. Oh by the way... when posting my elites I don?t see them in the AH. Anyone know what?s up with this?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I didn?t want to start a new thread... but this week I posted my ghost Iverson for $2.2 mil starting bid and $2.7 mil buy now and didn?t sell. But at the same time two Ghost Iverson sold within minutes for $3.2mil. Today I posted game of the week 94 Kuzma for $1.2 mil twice and didn?t sell... while two just sold for $2.9mil. Oh by the way... when posting my elites I don?t see them in the AH. Anyone know what?s up with this?

Don't list your cards with bids and BINs so far apart in the case of Iverson and as for Kuzma try to sell him for more but you don't see your cards in the AH because there are at least 3 AH servers and when you post card it will most likely go to one of the other AHs because a year ago this month EA implemented what is known as an AH bot so we post cards cards to the AH bot then the bot determines if it was in the correct price range and makes a copy of that card but changes the price so it's not easy for coin sellers to buy that correct card then if the card sells the bot can choose to buy the card you gave to the bot or return it to you

KD32

Rookie 1
Stewie, thanks for the advice... I eventually sold ghost AI and I have Kuzma posted now for more so we?ll see. I do remember the change with the AH last year so that makes sense. I took a break from this game for about 6 months but came back and been grinding the last two months... haven?t had any issue with the AH until recent but I?ll try your advice. Thanks again!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie, thanks for the advice... I eventually sold ghost AI and I have Kuzma posted now for more so we?ll see. I do remember the change with the AH last year so that makes sense. I took a break from this game for about 6 months but came back and been grinding the last two months... haven?t had any issue with the AH until recent but I?ll try your advice. Thanks again!

You're welcome

ive posted harvest luol deng and scary terry 30 times now(not hyperbole). can someone suggest a price to post them for

Those 2 might be super hard since so many pulled them from "elite" presents...but you should try 100 start // 100000 buy now. if that doesn't work, maybe try lowering the buy now to 50k

Man oh man, those elite presents. I remember getting Porter during Harvest. Was a damnnned good card, basically Curry but with better defense and I didn't yet have Curry so it worked out. Getting Porter a month and a half after Harvest, though? disappointing

medo alaa

Rookie 1
actually i don't face this problem at all I have sold Jamal Murray last night at 60k and I bought him for about 20k and I am going after another elite and to snipe

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.