• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Map Hopper Token Pack (199 cash)

Williamof3

Rookie 1
I don?t but I did the 50 flags for a platinum token and it gave me 5 flags as well. I thought I read you got 5 flags when when you turned 10 plat tokens for the 90-94 player. Thought this was odd I got these.

Update. Did it again and got five more flags. Just realized your not even talking about flags but I was curious about this. I did the set again and got 5 more flags as earlier today I was just getting the platinum token.

Edit again. I believe we are talking about the same thing and have gotten 10 the last two platinum tokens I have received. If we are talking about two different things dismiss all of this.

You mean the 50 token trade in? Nah I know those give you like a 20% chance at 5 Europe-Africa tokens. I'm talking about the 199 cash pack in the store. 20% is too low for my luck, and I want to get a plat as soon as possible before their prices drop by millions.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.