• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

manu's retirement

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
this was kinda late but it just came across my mind. when pierce retired, they had a whole campaign where u could get a free 97-99 pierce. for manu, there was just a pack that doesn't even guarantee manu! I feel they should've made manu obtainable for f2p players, maybe something like harden mvp or next gen

That type of events made the season 1 the best, even if now is more grindeable content, if we don't complain all the time ea don't do anything

That's something you can suggest to Brian for future retirements although it may be difficult to fit into the campaign model. From memory, that Pierce event came during the massive delay between the end of S1 and the beginning of S2 and was something they whipped up because S2 wasn't ready yet.

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
That's something you can suggest to Brian for future retirements although it may be difficult to fit into the campaign model. From memory, that Pierce event came during the massive delay between the end of S1 and the beginning of S2 and was something they whipped up because S2 wasn't ready yet.

I dont think so. I think pierce was planned cuz the reset was to take place early October and I looked back at some videos and the pierce events launched sep 21

ukmj23

Rookie 1

They could have delayed S2 for 5 years for what I care. Bring back season 1.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.