• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Made A Little Investment

X020179

Pro 1
Not much to say here.. Seeing as FA packs are gone now prices should go up on these.. This could go very well or very wrong.. Lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/st9nhRB

I won?t make a seperate thread but I also got a 100 Wiggins for 11m and sold for 22m but it isn?t in that gallery.. I do have the pics tho

I have another Embiid on the AH too forgot to add

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
The way you flip these players, you make it look like child's play. I'm assuming you're trying to monopolize those cards for a higher profit, right?

X020179

Pro 1
The way you flip these players, you make it look like child's play. I'm assuming you're trying to monopolize those cards for a higher profit, right?

Not so much monopolization but more so collecting wise. No point sitting on the amount of coins I did lol I paid decent prices for these cards so if I were to sell everything now, I?d walk away with around 50m profit. I?m gonna wait and see what happens to prices

X020179

Pro 1
May be the free agency packs will return you should sell them now bro

I thought they would but when the KOLA LeBron pack expired Boogie replaced his instantly, and the timer on the Boogie set is up for another day and a half, they didn?t do that with LeBron so I think they are done with the packs. I?m gonna dump my collection tonight except for the FB cards and see what happens

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.