• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lvl gameplay tutorial

It’s worse. We have reached the day I dreaded - critical mass. Our league has lost 7 top flight players in the last two weeks (since the app update). It’s a combo of the worst gameplay since the inception of this game and as leagues lose players they also loose the ability to vary search numbers to avoid cheat leagues. We’ve matched cheat leagues four days in a row. I’ve checked with commissioners or members of 5 other top 50 leagues and they have lost between 4 and 17 players since the last app update which jacked up ai and nerfed shooting. The mass exodus has arrived. These are mostly spenders too. I’ve never seen anything like it.
And yes cheaters are way too much nowadays in LvL.
My commissioner has to spend hours finding the right time to start search.

Hey guys, would like to share you some video gameplay from a friend of mine. It’s his first video so it isn’t as good as any other content creator for this game, but his intention is to share his knowledge about the gameplay and any constructive feedback will be highly appreciated. To give you background, this guy is posting 30+ points in lvl and in some occasion, 40+ (Highest i saw was 50 point diff). Those on higher ranking league probably came across with this guy already - J3RZ1. Anyone would think no way to score that much in lvl if not for cheat, including myself. But i saw the video myself. Anyway, just sharingyou this youtube link. It may look basic to some especially to those who are veterans to this game, but the guy is also starting in terms of content creation. More videos, suggestions, feedbacks, we will get more quality and informative contents. Thanks

Good gameplay. One thing I noticed that he swipes to his switch button instead of tapping it.
Does it help in playing tighter defense?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.