• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
WTH.... I can’t get curry because of one Token missing... any advice? Better to open the 100lny pack or waiting for the 800?

bbs3

Rookie 1
the 800 set gets you 9 tokens. It used to give you ox tokens - i got all 4 ox tokens from this set. Dont know if EA changed it. But it also gives you a LNY token that goes into many sets.

Has anyone try if you can use LNY token instead of ox...?

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
the 800 set gets you 9 tokens. It used to give you ox tokens - i got all 4 ox tokens from this set. Dont know if EA changed it. But it also gives you a LNY token that goes into many sets.

Has anyone try if you can use LNY token instead of ox...?
No you can't...idk if it is a bug or what but you can use LNY instead of every token except ox token

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I was lucky to get those ox tokens early... have enough for Curry but what about Yao? Yao is a 1pt higher improvement for me. I think I will stick with the plan and take Stef but would love to hear opinions against if there are any.

I think we all agree this has been totally half-assed!

Johnnyrocks

Rookie 1
I was lucky to get those ox tokens early... have enough for Curry but what about Yao? Yao is a 1pt higher improvement for me. I think I will stick with the plan and take Stef but would love to hear opinions against if there are any.

I went with the yao ming because i couldn't get the ox tokens i needed too complete curry

wele

Rookie 1
Did any1 tried the 87 Yao Ming ady?
I try him at showdown,wonder why his positioning so weird,he always went to outside instead of staying in the paint

dtam2

Rookie 2
I will get Yao because I need a center more than a point guard. I will also get the 81 plus envelope because you can pull 83s or 84s.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

get yao. sell him .. buy curry. u end up with atleast 500k profit if not more

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Got my OX when still free for all.now, u can get thru completing masters only..
I guess so... I’m not able to get an 84 because of the 75 token needed... if I get an 84 in the 81 pack will they give me that damn token?
I opened the 800lny pack and of course no OX token.... would be easier for me to get Yao, but I don’t want him...

I guess so... I’m not able to get an 84 because of the 75 token needed... if I get an 84 in the 81 pack will they give me that damn token?
I opened the 800lny pack and of course no OX token.... would be easier for me to get Yao, but I don’t want him...

It's 55 tokens to get an 84. You won't get a token from the envelopes. You need to grind the promo and turn in your unwanted tokens for the 84 Master tokens you need.

Or you can build Yao, sell him, and buy Curry.

Or wait for the next promo on Friday.

Last edited:

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
It's 55 tokens to get an 84. You won't get a token from the envelopes. You need to grind the promo and turn in your unwanted tokens for the 84 Master tokens you need.

Or you can build Yao, sell him, and buy Curry.

Or wait for the next promo on Friday.
Cheers guys... I wanted curry tbh but let’s see..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.