• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo

A lot of people pulled Curry in packs. I did all 25 blitzes and pulled 1 token. They should have made the pull rate higher if you're expected to grind 25 blitzes.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
How about keep pulling 5 emblems in a row. Really badly designed promo structure. Too much luck based. And the ad glitch is gone. So....

dub365

All-Star 1
How about keep pulling 5 emblems in a row. Really badly designed promo structure. Too much luck based. And the ad glitch is gone. So....
So far it's crap. Valentine's mini promo looks like it'll be crap too, based on the objective rewards. I thought they were doing ok until they hosed me hard core on Tatum. Then 2 days of nothing, followed by this RNG garbage for mediocre Masters. 👎

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
What about the love today objectives??
Did anyone figure out how it works??😂
Sorry guys, this year is tragic for me to understand all the campaigns!

TomH

Pro 2
Wow. That Curry change is one of the most brazen things they’ve ever done.

i came back to the game just in time to get screwed out of Tatum because of the ridiculous Celtic token requirement, bought both starter packs this morning to go after curry, grinded 50 events, then heard there were currys on ah, bought one, switched all my starter pack tokens to Danny green (including 30 - I think - wildcard tokens), heard about this bullshit, put curry on ah low, 10 minutes later they changed him to 78. So I’m out 2.9mil coins, all my starter pack tokens wasted on an 84, and basically out the $60 I spent on the starter packs. Great timing, Tom. I won’t touch this promo again. and I think EA really fucked up. People are really pissed. This time, it not just me. I heard a portion of the twitch replay and that dude‘s game economy explanation made no sense at all with EA controlling both the flow of coins and the ah. EA’s mistake was going to costs them money. That’s why they did it.

They are a business. Businesses don’t screw customers when the business screws up. Only the Mafia does that .... and EA. The problem is EA doesn’t think of us as customers, we are users of their game. Legally we are customers and legally what they did today was very very illegal.....not unlike the Mafia. In fact, I may be giving the mafia a bad name by equating them to EA.

bbs3

Rookie 1
Also lost nearly 3m to this...3m is a lot of coins to grind when you start from zero and having to build a franchise at the same time.

We are screwed. EA made a mistake. Together with the 3m i also lost my motive to play this game.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah when a leaguemate told me they were gonna drop Curry to 78 I thought it was a joke that I wouldn't be shocked if it was true then he told me the community manager said it on a stream and I was immediately passed off that they once again screwed up and took it out on players

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
What? Can they do that? OMG. What's our incentive now to play out this event? First time I heard of a Master with the lowest OVR in any players from a promo. Just plain dumb and stupid. I have been very positive about EA for S5 until NOW. It scares me to think how they can easily do this without hesitation/compensation or even a proper explanation to its player base/ Customers. I feel so disrespected today

TomH

Pro 2
What? Can they do that? OMG. What's our incentive now to play out this event? First time I heard of a Master with the lowest OVR in any players from a promo. Just plain dumb and stupid. I have been very positive about EA for S5 until NOW. It scares me to think how they can easily do this without hesitation/compensation or even a proper explanation to its player base/ Customers. I feel so disrespected today
Can they do it? Yes. Is it good business? No. Is it legal? No.

I did get 2.5mil compensation. I’m still under for the day, tho - cash and coins and no Curry. But the 2.5mil compensation begs the question - if this was really about reigning in the game economy, why give me coins back? They are so full of shit. And one of the many lawsuits pending against them will hit big. Hopefully the Cali class action.

i actually put up a YouTube gameplay video this morning - with Curry, Green, and Tatum, pretty much singing the EA team’s praises for making changes. 3 hours later.... I’m such a fool.

Last edited:

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
They took out exum , now curry...what a game pandemic is this? I have no legit pg now...i quit playing the sd 😣😣😣

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
This is a punch straight into our faces
Just another proof that everything is rigged in this game and actually all those theories about SD winning streak,one good one bad quarter in lvl,pack luck,reward luck is controlled just so we put more real $$
Smh laughing at myselfs why i came back to this game

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.