• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo

bbs3

Rookie 1
i also got 2.5m back so that means i lost about 500k on curry.

In reality i lost more because when i got curry i sold the previous card for a low price - i then had to buy back the card at higher price that i sold.

All in all , true loss for no fault of my own, about 900k.

On the hand, those lucky ones who got curry and sold him in AH must be laughing out loud.

bbs3

Rookie 1
so annoying with EA. Instead of fixing the gameplay issues with hold sprint/ hold guard buttons for a month, they are only interested in promo economics.

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
so annoying with EA. Instead of fixing the gameplay issues with hold sprint/ hold guard buttons for a month, they are only interested in promo economics.
Yes.sometimes that "guard" button dont work.my player jz stand still in its loc...

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
I also lost coins with that curry tragedy..i sold 1 gud player quick to get him 2.6M 😭😭😭 and the disappearance of exum added, need to buy pg.. Now, im bunkrupt with 180k coins left..

I feel like I'm not making any progress on this promo compared to the previous ones we've had. I appreciate the lack of tokens taking up inventory space (while dreading the FON sets expiring), but little things like the 5% pull rate and the timer on the 800 emblem pack make it difficult to feel like you're making any headway. I don't understand the set costs either. It seems easier to build the 86 Curry than the 84 Masters.

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
You get them from the Curry event and coin packs. I have six of them. For some reason, you can't do anything with the dupes.
Got it. From 1 to now 6, 2 surplus. I bought and exchange that 800 emblems...ez task..
Guess, curry is within reach than those 4 masters..

betaman411

All-Star 1
You get them from the Curry event and coin packs. I have six of them. For some reason, you can't do anything with the dupes.
My guess is you were supposed to have to build the 4 Masters and get 4 Ox tokens from them to complete Curry. At least that’s the normal protocol for these style of promos.

TomH

Pro 2
My guess is you were supposed to have to build the 4 Masters and get 4 Ox tokens from them to complete Curry. At least that’s the normal protocol for these style of promos.
Yes that’s right. Better claim curry quickly before EA takes those tokens back too. 🙄

Alex

Rookie 1
Yes that’s right. Better claim curry quickly before EA takes those tokens back too. 🙄
Yeah that is the case. Here is the description of the sets.

Attachments

• 3C4C5181-767B-43B1-AB7F-9094B288200D.jpeg
    3C4C5181-767B-43B1-AB7F-9094B288200D.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 291
The Curry cards you seen now are legit. They won’t turn into 78s. Initially, there was a 15% pull rate for Curry. Now it’s been changed to the correct pull rate, which is probably 1.5% or less. The set always gave the 86.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
The 78s were only for cards that were pulled when the packs were juiced. EA felt it gave an unfair advantage to the people who pulled him. You can still pull the 86 from packs. The odds are just lower.
Ok makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation. It was their fault the packs gave the 15% chance instead of 1.5% so why penalize the players who pulled it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.