• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo

stan701

Rookie 1
which season was it when we had a story line involving Jeremy Lin & we can work out way through grinding, sets etc. I totally miss those days.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
This promo has been pretty good for free players. I’ve gotten a 94 Hill, 93 Simmons, 92 Chamberlain, 93 Mitchell, 95 Marbury and I’m on pace to get Melo.

That’s six 92+ players. This one and the previous promo have been excellent boosts to my OVR’s.

betaman411

All-Star 1
This promo has been pretty good for free players. I’ve gotten a 94 Hill, 93 Simmons, 92 Chamberlain, 93 Mitchell, 95 Marbury and I’m on pace to get Melo.

That’s six 92+ players. This one and the previous promo have been excellent boosts to my OVR’s.
Yeah and if you turn those players into coins it’s also a good promo. Yeah, it’s boring as shit but at least players are auctionable and you have a choice of increasing OVR or making coin (or both if you’re smart).

Elysium

Rookie 1
As a FTP, it was a great promo for me. I purchased Bosh for my free cash, then sniped T-Mac for 4mil, already got all three masters yesterday, pulled a 96 Yao from elite envelope and pulled 94 Thompson from a gold envelope. And still 2 days to go! :D

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Gold Envelope:
50 shard
50 NBA cash x4
10k coins x2
85 mobile legend
Elite envelope x2
88 base series 2 players x3
5 shard
Icon jersey
79 gold player
Elite legendary player token
82 base player
91 base series 2

Elite Envelope:
250 shard
91 base series 2 x2
200 NBA cash x2
50k coins
93 mitchel +10 lantern
88 base series 2
94 base player
93 Simmons +10 lantern

And I may get 1 more elite envelope

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I should hit 210 today -- what do people think of buying the BOGO to get D'Angelo? There's 11 on my AH and only one bid for $2M. I have about $12M coins and working on max Magic and have Marbury also of course.

2,000 NBA cash will come in handy later so I don't think I am going to do it. Main reason is I don't like flat out buying a player unless it is a boost at the beginning of a campaign. Stupid I know.

And to join in the above discussion: I got mostly poo from envelopes except one with $500K and another $200NBA.

Thanks!

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I have only bought 1 player and that was the curry for $3 (?) But then as I was fast auctioning I accidentally auctioned him off 😥

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I should hit 210 today -- what do people think of buying the BOGO to get D'Angelo? There's 11 on my AH and only one bid for $2M. I have about $12M coins and working on max Magic and have Marbury also of course.

2,000 NBA cash will come in handy later so I don't think I am going to do it. Main reason is I don't like flat out buying a player unless it is a boost at the beginning of a campaign. Stupid I know.

And to join in the above discussion: I got mostly poo from envelopes except one with $500K and another $200NBA.

Thanks!
Nah. Not worth spending 2000 cash on.. especially when u have 12 mill

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.