• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Luck or was it meant to be???

GrizzFan

Rookie 1
21D4A238-0FE6-4620-9B82-79D2525E2FF9.jpeg
Bought the Strategic Scoreboard (8.5M) first one I had seen in weeks of looking so I panic bought it. Right after I opened a 200 cash pack and pulled the foam finger and it was the last thing I needed to get the strategic medal. Now it’s just a matter of waiting a few days to get enough boost tokens to complete it!!

dub365

All-Star 1
View attachment 5807 Bought the Strategic Scoreboard (8.5M) first one I had seen in weeks of looking so I panic bought it. Right after I opened a 200 cash pack and pulled the foam finger and it was the last thing I needed to get the strategic medal. Now it’s just a matter of waiting a few days to get enough boost tokens to complete it!!
Congrats! Your squad will soon be a couple OVR higher.

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
View attachment 5807 Bought the Strategic Scoreboard (8.5M) first one I had seen in weeks of looking so I panic bought it. Right after I opened a 200 cash pack and pulled the foam finger and it was the last thing I needed to get the strategic medal. Now it’s just a matter of waiting a few days to get enough boost tokens to complete it!!
Yeah scoreboard is the most rare among the requirements. Congrats strategic medal is indeed worth the gold & cash.

GrizzFan

Rookie 1
Congrats! Your squad will soon be a couple OVR higher.
Currently I have a 99 squad that uses Kerr but hope to improve my strategic lineup now, currently it’s 91 OVR without the medal on it hope to eventually get it to 100 ovr

I drew a 98 Finesse Chamberlain in a Bronze pack, sold him for 9.5M, bought the Strategy scoreboard and have the other 3 pieces from before the AH change. So I'm also collecting boosts for the Strategy Medal. Have 101 Power lineup, but I think I'll switch over with the nicknames player. All F2P. Hooray for me. Now I can win my Season games by 5x instead of 4x.

Question is: James (that's not a nickname) or Spicy P?

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
I drew a 98 Finesse Chamberlain in a Bronze pack, sold him for 9.5M, bought the Strategy scoreboard and have the other 3 pieces from before the AH change. So I'm also collecting boosts for the Strategy Medal. Have 101 Power lineup, but I think I'll switch over with the nicknames player. All F2P. Hooray for me. Now I can win my Season games by 5x instead of 4x.

Siakam gives more boost points and he's got the best PF stats of anyone right now. So bench or starting, he's the better of the two. Dr J is actually still a relevant bench card in 102+ lineups

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

His nickname is Big Game James because James worthy showed up in big games

Siakam for sure the card is incredible

TomH

Pro 2
Siakam gives more boost points and he's got the best PF stats of anyone right now. So bench or starting, he's the better of the two. Dr J is actually still a relevant bench card in 102+ lineups
Not quite. No block boost —- again they messed up stonewall. So he gives same as Worthy.

yeah Siakam is best looking card but there aren’t any cards in the game rn that play worth a damn. But, hey, if you just like collecting cards, it’s a great game. 🤬

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.