• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lost guest accounts

cire2245

Rookie 3
Seems that i have the worst experience here since the update. Already contacted ea but still no response. Anyone here experienced it before or know a solution? What happened was during the crashing after the maintenance, i uninstalled/reinstalled the app, but when i log-in, all of my guest accounts were gone. I did it before back season 2 but i was able to log-in succesfully so didn?t bother linking them in an fb account when tried the same workaround (i know i should have). Worst case is that ea won?t be able to recover them and start again with bronze players in all star promo or never play this game again.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Thats some bad luck man.. did u try getting a call from the ea help.. or try contact one of the ea people on reddit or 4katosh discord server

Seems that i have the worst experience here since the update. Already contacted ea but still no response. Anyone here experienced it before or know a solution? What happened was during the crashing after the maintenance, i uninstalled/reinstalled the app, but when i log-in, all of my guest accounts were gone. I did it before back season 2 but i was able to log-in succesfully so didn?t bother linking them in an fb account when tried the same workaround (i know i should have). Worst case is that ea won?t be able to recover them and start again with bronze players in all star promo or never play this game again.

You might need the UID to recover them, I think. They definitely changed something with the app update. Guest accounts used to be tied to the device, once linked to it. Since the update, deleting and reinstalling runs the risk of losing guest accounts. I don't think it happens every time, but it went from never happening to happening like 75% of the time.

cire2245

Rookie 3
I don?t go to other forum/platform so i don?t know any other ea contact. I don?t have screenshot of my uids but i refer them on my previous tickets so they should find those info there. Maybe will try reaching them through call if my email is not sucessful. Dum...both accounts are at 96 ovr with lots of collectibles to complete one to two legend/fb/impacts/gotw and around 250 unopened bonus packs, so it is really heartbreaking especially that i am looking forward in completing marbury/harden with clutch...haha. Anyway, thanks guys.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I lost my first account back in season 1 in a similar fashion and since I didn't know my UID, bye bye baby. Are you on iOS or Android? I use Game Center on iOS and a trash google play account on Android for my account. Linked them temporarily with FB so I could get one account on both device types and then unlinked FB. Switching between devices works like a charm now.

kipcute

Rookie 1
I just lost my account in season 8 which was a guest account. I hadn't linked it so on reinstalling the app I found it gone;vanished. I'm still in pain of the 97 rated team with a level 60 progress. Is there a way to recover it or I gotta start from nothing again😔💔this shit hurts

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.