• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lost duo token due to connection problem

alen1996

Rookie 1
Hi.I earned eastern duo token, and when i tried to play an event loading page appeared.Then the connection broke,i was redirected to login again.After i logged in token was gone, and i didnt even enter the event.Any chance i could get my token from back.They are really hard to get and without that one token i could not get harden and russ

chappy

Rookie 1
They did give everyone two free (1 for each conference), it's unlikely you'll be able to chase them for more.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I didn't get any DUO BATTLE POINT (not Duo Token) free.

And a buddy of mine just lost his duo bp due to some BS so he's out of Harden+RW unless he gets another one from EA somehow.
Man, this is so poorly planned how these "traps" are set up or allowed to exist without anyone checking. If I'm left out of H+RW because of some BS like this, it will certainly be enough to make me quit this campaign.

After all the time and effort invested. Not to mention the people who invested hard earned cash. This is just NOT RIGHT

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
But you got 2 you didn't earn so.......
Didn't u get the compensation pack?.. everyone got one today

Everyone got 2 they didn't earn and those who lost are one token behind.

People who don't lost their token due to bad connection cannot call what they receive as compensation to those who lost what they actually earn from playing.

I get one free too, but I didn't lost any. Now I'm getting my 6th player because of that. However, those who actually earned and lost their own token? Supposed to have one extra player by this time.

Everyone got 2 they didn't earn and those who lost are one token behind.

People who don't lost their token due to bad connection cannot call what they receive as compensation to those who lost what they actually earn from playing.

I get one free too, but I didn't lost any. Now I'm getting my 6th player because of that. However, those who actually earned and lost their own token? Supposed to have one extra player by this time.
I agree. It just gave those of us who didn't crash 2 extra tokens, those that crashed once got 1 extra token but those that crashed twice oh man I feel bad for em. Still puts those that didn't crash at an advantage lol

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I didn't get any DUO BATTLE POINT (not Duo Token) free.

And a buddy of mine just lost his duo bp due to some BS so he's out of Harden+RW unless he gets another one from EA somehow.
Man, this is so poorly planned how these "traps" are set up or allowed to exist without anyone checking. If I'm left out of H+RW because of some BS like this, it will certainly be enough to make me quit this campaign.

After all the time and effort invested. Not to mention the people who invested hard earned cash. This is just NOT RIGHT

If you go this far on that campaign, I wonder how much real money you spent? I spend $14 only to just try how it feels throwing a bit of coins to rubbish bin 🤣 This game is actually fun but it is rubbish due to functionality.

Too many contents and efforts thrown in the game to attract more income to the business without improving server quality or making what's there to works better.

I'm spending money on iTunes Store on regular basis and willing to spend more if this game rewards the player better for playing hard, or at least function well not crashing every now and then.

I spent about $30 the first two days of joining this game, the day after AH went down so I recorded the video and take picture to prove and show iTunes services how careless this game provider to us. Got my money back the same day.

I will do the same if I lost my token on this campaign, because I simply spend my money to accelerate my campaign, and if I lost what I spent for? It can be qualified as 'the app not working properly and you didn't earn what you buy'.

Try it, I don't know if you use Google play tho. But they should all be paying more attention to their customers better than small game like NBALM.

I spent $100+ sometimes when I played CSR Racing, but Zynga which is not perfect, treated their players better than EA. 😄😄😄

Afterall, you have full right to enjoy what you spent. If possible, everyone should do the same when they feel like losing what they spent for. So EA and NBALM team can learn that, if they fail to make improvement, they will lose more.

Attachments

• A3808E51-C2BA-4BE9-B502-F7CE19E7CF39.jpeg
    A3808E51-C2BA-4BE9-B502-F7CE19E7CF39.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 0E272D65-02B4-414B-B27D-594EB660F574.jpeg
    0E272D65-02B4-414B-B27D-594EB660F574.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 235

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
I agree. It just gave those of us who didn't crash 2 extra tokens, those that crashed once got 1 extra token but those that crashed twice oh man I feel bad for em. Still puts those that didn't crash at an advantage lol

Yes man.... it's a nice gesture for then giving us 2 free players basically. However, I realised the purpose from that is actually to fool us, make it seems like more possible to get to Harden and Russell, thus we would be thinking, maybe it's worth spending some hard working real money. 🤣🤣

I tested to see what if I spend $14 just for this campaign, for cash that I paid for duo points.... in one minute, I regret it. But then I'm seeing people that already twice as far in the campaign. My logic was like, wow how much they spent? If not, they might be a full time player since the beginning of this season that still, spent some of real cash constantly.

Checked their twitter as I was about to complain on their proud invention of battleground and new battleground cards...... without making the feature work a little smoother or increase their quality of database or server or whatever they wanna do it.

This game experienced more crash since AH got fixed, and even worse after this battleground stuff. I used to enjoy Arena beta since I joined 3 weeks ago, even made video to promote it. But now I cant even shoot mid range, ended up I only use players with clutch during the Arena Premium. Otherwise I can only make 3s when the player is super wide open.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yes man.... it's a nice gesture for then giving us 2 free players basically. However, I realised the purpose from that is actually to fool us, make it seems like more possible to get to Harden and Russell, thus we would be thinking, maybe it's worth spending some hard working real money. 🤣🤣

I tested to see what if I spend $14 just for this campaign, for cash that I paid for duo points.... in one minute, I regret it. But then I'm seeing people that already twice as far in the campaign. My logic was like, wow how much they spent? If not, they might be a full time player since the beginning of this season that still, spent some of real cash constantly.

Checked their twitter as I was about to complain on their proud invention of battleground and new battleground cards...... without making the feature work a little smoother or increase their quality of database or server or whatever they wanna do it.

This game experienced more crash since AH got fixed, and even worse after this battleground stuff. I used to enjoy Arena beta since I joined 3 weeks ago, even made video to promote it. But now I cant even shoot mid range, ended up I only use players with clutch during the Arena Premium. Otherwise I can only make 3s when the player is super wide open.
As a general rule, unless u have that much money to spend.. most of the 'deals' in the store are not worth it.. some of them which give campaign progress AND NBA cash are relatively worth it.. those are the ones u should go for if u spend money.. I guess most of us wouldn't mind spending money on the game (if affordable) but it's rarely if ever value for money

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
As a general rule, unless u have that much money to spend.. most of the 'deals' in the store are not worth it.. some of them which give campaign progress AND NBA cash are relatively worth it.. those are the ones u should go for if u spend money.. I guess most of us wouldn't mind spending money on the game (if affordable) but it's rarely if ever value for money

Yes mate.. the first $30 that I spent right when I started playing this game was for Promo 104 Lebron james. I was keen to start faster as I learn this game is only a few weeks to reset back then. But it will be a long time full of losing if I at least don't get to 103-107 average players.

The main reason I bought that Lebron was the fact that I could sell it for 150k coins back then (sold it 180k). So I could buy several 100-102 players and keep trading on AH. And it works, several players I bought with the cash, could be traded and improved my line ups.

However, within 2 days the AH was down, I wait I wait I wait, then on the 4th day I couldn't wait so I emailed iTunes. I argue that the down of AH cost me what I was intended to do by spending my money in the game.

True, it's not worth it at all... but when we are feeling behind just to get to the point of comfort and out of losing pace, a little bit of cash for the game can be fun. Just something that we could afford.

Again, I regret in one minute after buying that promo for duos campaign that I thought was cheap. It cost me like a bowl of Chinese food here, that's what I thought before I spent. But right after I learned that it took me basically NO WHERE, I realised that I should have bought Chinese food instead of Duos Points. LMAO.

It's impossible to get into 110 Harden seriously, unless two things... life is only for this game and a few hundreds $$$ for virtual card that got no value in 2 weeks doesn't seem to broke your wallet.

Last edited:

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Took me 3 weeks of time wasted playing this kinda fun but shitty, to realised there are other games out there that put more rewards to players and encounters less issues 🤣.Quit boys!

Good luck with non stop headaches and regrets for sticking with the game guys. The bigger goal of this game is only to make you to, not play to earn rewards.. Lol

Last edited:
Took me 3 weeks of time wasted playing this kinda fun but shitty, to realised there are other games out there that put more rewards to players and encounters less issues 🤣.Quit boys!

Good luck with non stop headaches and regrets for sticking with the game guys. The bigger goal of this game is only to make you to, not play to earn rewards.. Lol
Lol well that was quick. 3weeks, some of us have stuck with the BS since February 2016 haha

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Lol well that was quick. 3weeks, some of us have stuck with the BS since February 2016 haha

No mobile game is as perfect as console game actually... I'm not sure why we even spend more in the mobile version of many games 🤣.

Like, one of the coolest game so far is PUBGm, it's also don't require you to pay to be good and winning. However, the number of cheaters in that game only is more than 10% of the number of people playing this game.

Too many cheat, the developer keep banning them but the cheaters keep making the way to come back, some cheaters in China even get prosecuted bro; imagine how addictive winning is. Lol.

I played that game for 2 months until I got very busy again, then came back a month ago to find out that there are 10 times more cheater this season so I quit after a few days not even a week.

So I found NBALM, until today, try to find a game to kill some time when I'm free at home. This is the one I hold on the longest, I wish there are great baseball or fighting game out there but it doesn't seem there is any.

No mobile game is as perfect as console game actually... I'm not sure why we even spend more in the mobile version of many games 🤣.

Like, one of the coolest game so far is PUBGm, it's also don't require you to pay to be good and winning. However, the number of cheaters in that game only is more than 10% of the number of people playing this game.

Too many cheat, the developer keep banning them but the cheaters keep making the way to come back, some cheaters in China even get prosecuted bro; imagine how addictive winning is. Lol.

I played that game for 2 months until I got very busy again, then came back a month ago to find out that there are 10 times more cheater this season so I quit after a few days not even a week.

So I found NBALM, until today, try to find a game to kill some time when I'm free at home. This is the one I hold on the longest, I wish there are great baseball or fighting game out there but it doesn't seem there is any.
Try War Robots if you like PUBG. I've been addicted to it since 2014. Also I'm waiting for Call of Duty mobile to be released in my region.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Just found out I had 2 extra duo bp’s (1 west + 1 east).

No idea how they ended up there but this means:
1) I’ll have a much more relaxed campaign from now on
2) Harden+RW are now in reach of a lot of players (assuming there isn’t something that steals back those duo bp’s from us)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.