• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lost coins.

Legit Legend

Rookie 1
I just had 3.6 million coins and I bidded on this 98 Rui Hachimura and I lost the bid but when I looked at my coins I saw that I had 2.6 instead of 3.6 mil. and the Hachimura was only 500k on bid so I couldn't have lost that much. Can someone help me on what to do?

dub365

All-Star 1
Wait until daily reset & hopefully it'll be straightened out. Sometimes when I'm bidding against someone, if I re-bid before I see the message "GET BID BACK", the game will take the coins for my new bid before it gives me back coins for the old bid. If that happened as you lost the auction, it would make sense. Every time I've dealt with support on issues like this, they've told me the AH cycles every 24 hours, most likely at reset. So weird coin problems "should" be rectified. It's always worked for me, just waiting. But I know that it doesn't always get worked out. Good luck!

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Feel sorry to say this but my teammate last week have lost 2mill in bids in the same situation like you...hope you get your coins back

Ailman

Rookie 1
Heard of the issues b4. Do what others have said.. but be prepared that u might not get the coins back
I had this issue, it took several hours to get my coins back. After going to bed and logging in the game in the morning I saw that I missed out on the final bid even though the auction ended almost 12 hours previously.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.