• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Looking for 1-2 more players (top ~130 league)

THREE BALLERZ is looking for one more player to join our long-standing core of 4 members. Prefer at least 99 OVR (all four current members are 99), but will consider 98. We’ve hovered around top 200 and would like to make a push to get to the 100-150 range by season’s end. The only requirement - outside of the 98-99 OVR - is that you just play your quarters consistently or, if you can’t play any given tournament, give us a heads up. Great group + active league + low maintenance.

Krosmoral

Rookie 1
THREE BALLERZ is looking for one more player to join our long-standing core of 4 members. Prefer at least 99 OVR (all four current members are 99), but will consider 98. We’ve hovered around top 200 and would like to make a push to get to the 100-150 range by season’s end. The only requirement - outside of the 98-99 OVR - is that you just play your quarters consistently or, if you can’t play any given tournament, give us a heads up. Great group + active league + low maintenance.
May I Join ?

THREE BALLERZ is looking for one or two more teams to join a pretty low maintenance league with aspirations of breaking into the top 100. We’re currently hovering around 130.

We have a great core of 7-8 teams that play daily tournaments, but are hoping to find a few more solid contributors to replace a revolving door of flaky teams these past few months.

Aside from having an OVR of at least 106 ultimate and no lower than 104 for your style lineups, the only requirement is that you play your quarters each and every time out. Missed quarters are simply inexcusable!

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
And how do you deal with negative points coz badlucks happens, you can be solid but your opponent is solid than you and he gives you some good negative points, how do you handle such things

And how do you deal with negative points coz badlucks happens, you can be solid but your opponent is solid than you and he gives you some good negative points, how do you handle such things

Bad outings happen to all of us. It’s likely that someone in our league will have a rough time pretty much every tournament, but we still do all right collectively as long as everyone plays. So, we don’t have any minimum margin requirements; we’re pretty chill as long as a) you play all your quarters and b) you’re not playing like @$$ on a regular basis ;)

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Bad outings happen to all of us. It’s likely that someone in our league will have a rough time pretty much every tournament, but we still do all right collectively as long as everyone plays. So, we don’t have any minimum margin requirements; we’re pretty chill as long as a) you play all your quarters and b) you’re not playing like @$$ on a regular basis ;)
I applied 30 minutes with no one accepting

Elysium

Rookie 1
Yeah, I can't vouch for Santoz either. He was active, but then started leaving/coming back, until at one point, he cost us the tournament by not playing his quarters and just leaving. I accepted him once, he left to do some other stuff, I was okay with it, then I welcomed him back some weeks later, but I won't give him another chance. Not a reliable team player.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I had an issue as well where I laid out my requirements for new members which he didn't fit then he found my league and an inactive member in it and got mad and said he wanted to get into my league to play my members so he could teach them a lesson (none of them have ever interacted with him before so they didn't disrespect him) and that I was next then proceeded to laugh in emojis when I asked why he was mad

I don't like league hopping, flaky members, or disrespectful members and from the 3 stories here that makes all of the above I suggested one of those leagues that makes everyone an admin because they don't care about anything

Thanks guys. Yea, I checked his posting history on here yesterday and sensed that he may not be looking to stick with one team for any period. So decided not to move forward.

We’re still looking for recruits if anyone else is interested.

Hey Bros is it bad to hop leagues

Not necessarily but league hoppers aren’t what WE’RE looking for. We want contributors that plan to stick around and are interested in helping us climb the rankings further. Can’t build something meaningful with teams that only intend to stay for a week or two.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Not necessarily but league hoppers aren’t what WE’RE looking for. We want contributors that plan to stick around and are interested in helping us climb the rankings further. Can’t build something meaningful with teams that only intend to stay for a week or two.
I love hopping leagues

LakersGH

Rookie 1
I had an issue as well where I laid out my requirements for new members which he didn't fit then he found my league and an inactive member in it and got mad and said he wanted to get into my league to play my members so he could teach them a lesson (none of them have ever interacted with him before so they didn't disrespect him) and that I was next then proceeded to laugh in emojis when I asked why he was mad

I don't like league hopping, flaky members, or disrespectful members and from the 3 stories here that makes all of the above I suggested one of those leagues that makes everyone an admin because they don't care about anything

He did it with me too lmao
I recently joined Elysium and this boy Outta nowhere wants to teach me some respect 😂
He has some alpha male issues

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.