• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

LNY weekly objectives

Cavs_fan_15

Rookie 1
Am I the only one who, again, has the Black dragon scale has a reward for completing the 2 other objectives ? Thought I was supposed to have the Gold one to complete tu Powerup token set...

KD32

Rookie 1
Am I the only one who, again, has the Black dragon scale has a reward for completing the 2 other objectives ? Thought I was supposed to have the Gold one to complete tu Powerup token set...

Nope you?re not the only one. I think several other people have mentioned the same issue including myself. I?m hoping another maintenance update will fix it

At this point, they need to just give EVERYONE the gold scale. So many people that could have completed it (using refills obviously) aren't able to and it's no fault of their own. It's not like it's a mind boggingly difficult objective, the stamina just takes the longest, but is easy to burn. No one gains a major advantage because you still can only do the friggin set one time!!!!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.