• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Live Pass

Ailman

Rookie 1
Grinding showdown. You can easily earn over 10k a day
The only issue I have is Lockdown blocking, is there a way to get that reward without playing h2H? Lockdown is my weakest lineup, I only started playing less than 2 months ago.

dub365

All-Star 1
The only issue I have is Lockdown blocking, is there a way to get that reward without playing h2H? Lockdown is my weakest lineup, I only started playing less than 2 months ago.
Start a season game with your LD lineup. Easier competition. But you.can complete the objective in any mode as long as you're using the correct lineup

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Autoplay SD if you win the quarter even by a point you get the Timeline tokens and it shouldn't take more than 2-3 for an AI block to count even with the janky way some blocks don't count even after you score right after

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I do like the Street/ lockdown / sharpshooter campaigns that show up every so often as well as when SD changes. During Magics phase (ST) we had a SS campaign with LD in the SD. Take advantage of those situations.

ARThriller

Rookie 1
How good are the mystery boxes after vince and Paul in rewards? What do ppl typically pull from them? I will hit the boxes with over a week left and wondering if its worth grinding for or a much needed SD break.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
How good are the mystery boxes after vince and Paul in rewards? What do ppl typically pull from them? I will hit the boxes with over a week left and wondering if its worth grinding for or a much needed SD break.
Shards and gold&elite legendary tokens are 100% sure others can be everything from players/jersey/court/random coin token...it all depends on your luck

dub365

All-Star 1
I've pulled a lot of 100k coinsell tokens, a few 500k but for the most part it's crap. Boost items add up after a while if you open a lot of these things but they're definitely not worth grinding for

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.