• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lineup styles for all potential POTG cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Based on game 1 and 2 matching this theory they will match the lineups of the game elites for that game which goes as follows

Game 1: Balanced
Game 2: Street
Game 3: Shooting
Game 4: Defensive
Game 5: Balanced
Game 6: Shooting
Game 7: Street

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My guess is the game 3 POTG will be Shooting SF Kawhi they may have Kawhi fatigue if that's the case it could go to Lowry or Green but if they really wanted to award the best player in that game it will go to Curry regardless of result

Lethal

Rookie 1
While this could be photoshopped, I think it is real, and it's going to be Lowry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-06-00-17-09.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-00-17-09.png
    300 KB · Views: 234

TomH

Pro 2
It's fake it could be Lowry but that's not what's on the Reddit page
Yeah that. Also on their Twitter EA seems to be saying the card will drop between 7-10am this time.

I’m reaching a point where 105s with no boosts aren’t making the lineups or bench.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They cracked the theory as soon as they changed the time of the release so now it's a conspiracy theory lol

picklegoat

Rookie 2
i think lowry was awesome last night but i was hoping green. lowry isn't worth getting with the weaker balanced boost items and curry being solid.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Wow didnt know y’all are still interested in this game. POTG are store packs only. Where is the creativity of S1? Heck even S2 with its glitches and mishaps was still waaay more creative than the shit they throw at us.

Same promos over and over again. Same mechanics same everything. I stopped 3 months ago, took a peek as I remember S1 and S2 had good, creative ways to get POTG but heavily disappointed..

Next....

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
If anyone wants my account pm me.. still have 16M coins from sniping early in S3 when I was still hopeful. 99 OVR as havent played in 3 months. Pm me and it goes for free to the first person who do so

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wow didnt know y’all are still interested in this game. POTG are store packs only. Where is the creativity of S1? Heck even S2 with its glitches and mishaps was still waaay more creative than the shit they throw at us.

Same promos over and over again. Same mechanics same everything. I stopped 3 months ago, took a peek as I remember S1 and S2 had good, creative ways to get POTG but heavily disappointed..

Next....
You didn't look hard enough then because there's a set for the POTG people can build for free

Next....

you dont need to swear it...

You can get POTG in the set, or even buying lvl tokens in the AH

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.