• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lineup changes

Paneo89

Rookie 1
Guys i want a help... I have LeBron James and i need it for the sets but i cant proceed cause i dont have another player to change him on his position in street lineup. Is there any other way to MAKE it happen? Or is there any way to complete sets without remove existing players from lineups? Pls see the attached photos. THANK you
Screenshot_20190606_200752_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
Screenshot_20190606_200746_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg

IceyHawk

Rookie 1
Just go on the AH and buy SF for like 15k
Its not working for Super duos Kevin Durant 99 ovr. Ive bought many different players with the same position and playing strategy but nothings working. Can you tell me which player i should get for this to work

Alex

Rookie 1
Its not working for Super duos Kevin Durant 99 ovr. Ive bought many different players with the same position and playing strategy but nothings working. Can you tell me which player i should get for this to work
One of theese two should work
C08D61E3-69B0-401B-A386-4A89F4650CA9.jpeg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.