• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Legends players

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Search for that same player at your AH to get a good idea.

I’d start at 2,5-3,5M and go down from that
I don't see ANY 86 Legend Walton77s in my AH, and he is the rare SS center... so tempting to dump him. I think I may try exactly those prices. Gotta think about it first.

(update) screw it I went for it but at 2.69 min first because that will bring me to 10M total lol. Won't happen but it'll be an interesting 4 hours.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Or maybe they're simply to create new cards. Making dupes and tweaking them.
It's a lame excuse no matter how they put it along with releasing base cards over a month after the new season with more base card overalls still to be unlocked

Marco

Rookie 1
Sorry but I don't understand.... Where do you get the legendary tokens? I have 20 red ones and... Don't remember how/where I got them!!

dub365

All-Star 1
Sorry but I don't understand.... Where do you get the legendary tokens? I have 20 red ones and... Don't remember how/where I got them!!
You get one each time you complete a gold GOTW set/player. And you get a guaranteed gold or elite Legendary token in the Bonus Tier Pack

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.