• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Legacy events

So recently new legacy events came out where you can earn silver offseason movers players. However, you can?t play all event for some reason. One question I have: why does some events say complete the challenge in order to unlock the event? What challenge, how do I complete it? Just curious

betaman411

All-Star 1
Which new legacy events??
Screenshots?

The only new Legacy events I've seen are duplicates of the Champions Journey and Legacy blitz events. Most likely a coding error. The Offseason Movers Headstart as well as the playoff rounds and decades events are still the same. I think I did those within an hour of this season releasing...

I think this is someone from Season 2 that is maybe logging in for the first time in a while and is completing the Legacy Headstart.

Snow Owl

Rookie 1
Completing the legacy events is not that bad though, I got an elite out of it so definitely it's a great way to try your luck.

So, according to Brian, the offseason movers Headstart was supposed to reset for "Veterans". Mine has yet to restart....anyone else having this issue?

Here's the tweet:
Dont think there's many that WANT to repeat these events for silver (when you can put that stamina torwards many other options), but some may NEED to do so in order to reach the "2 sets" for Objectives (which is looking more and more harder to get unless you've been hoarding base silvers )

edlllpt

Pro 1
So, according to Brian, the offseason movers Headstart was supposed to reset for "Veterans". Mine has yet to restart....anyone else having this issue?

I noticed the number of legacy events was lower in those 3 minutes between the 'day being over' and maintenance starting, but when I got back in the game it was 16/18 and only had the usual event that refreshes every 24h.

I noticed the number of legacy events was lower in those 3 minutes between the 'day being over' and maintenance starting, but when I got back in the game it was 16/18 and only had the usual event that refreshes every 24h.

Someone should probably tweet Brian about this because he probably thinks there's no issue. Daily objectives will suck for the next week and a half with no way to acquire consistent bronze/silver players.

Daily objectives will suck for the next week and a half with no way to acquire consistent bronze/silver players.

if your issue is the two-sets objective, we always have the next-gen silver exchange.

Good point. That event could finally come in handy for this at least. I just put those off limits because I had it in my mind that we could maybe use them at a later event, like if they add new players (as i thought Brian mentioned)

180 stamina for SIX silvers is NOT head start. I can get 9 in the blitz event with that stamina. Could at least make the events cost 20 so it's reasonable. Oh, I guess it's a 10 stamina tax for being able to use your legacy events LOL. Hey, at least the legacy events actually showed up this time, many people didn't have em since OSM ended even though they said we'd have them.

Edit: it's 10 silvers. Not too bad and you get first win coins too.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.