• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Legacy Events - App crashes when trying to play

just2020

Rookie 1
Whenever I try to play the first legacy event - LNY1 the app crashes. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app and it is still happening. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It didn't happen to me when I played them but that was last week and it was a mistake because they give the same reward the LNY campaign events do for 5 more stamina so it's a waste

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Has anyone else been experiencing the app frequently crashing? I?d be playing season and then it just constantly freezes and then it crashes. I tried reinstalling the game but it hasn?t seemed to help much

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Has anyone else been experiencing the app frequently crashing? I?d be playing season and then it just constantly freezes and then it crashes. I tried reinstalling the game but it hasn?t seemed to help much

I agree, same here. It happens when I play everything except Showdown, especially during CNY events.. I don't know whats happening either.

Stryker377

Rookie 1

I agree, same here. It happens when I play everything except Showdown, especially during CNY events.. I don't know whats happening either.

Sorry your going through that bro, but I?m glad I?m not the only one! Lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.