• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

League out of business

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Re: Barbarean Barbers are looking for active members!!

I'll apply, active every day and currently 76 overall F2P. Name in game is the same as my screen name here

betaman411

All-Star 1

Hey, I just go an invite from someone, but the game displayed a match results notification, which boots me from the control panel that manages league invites. If you can, try to send another invite because it's no longer there and I didn't deny you. Thanks!
(happened again)

Hey, I just go an invite from someone, but the game displayed a match results notification, which boots me from the control panel that manages league invites. If you can, try to send another invite because it's no longer there and I didn't deny you. Thanks!

FWIW, I?ve been getting league notifications for new applicants and I immediately go there and there?s nothing there.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

I thought i'd put this message here as it's easier than typing in the league chat.

With regard to the league reward players (Kahwi etc). I've only been a part of maybe 4 or 5 tournaments with this league but in the reward screen it's showing all achievements as complete (1/1 For Mccollum, 5/5 for Jokic, 15/15 Leonard). Does this mean that the league earned them before i arrived and therefore i won't get them, or will they unlock as i achieve the number of wins required?

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I guess it's not like i'm missing out on much anyway if the highest player is a 75

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

My phone has just bricked, looks like i'm gonna have to be benched for a while :( What makes it worse is i was logged in on a guest account on my phone, so if i need a replacement handset that's my account gone!

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

My phone has just bricked, looks like i'm gonna have to be benched for a while :( What makes it worse is i was logged in on a guest account on my phone, so if i need a replacement handset that's my account gone!

Ouch!!! I'm sorry to hear that! Ugh, that sucks so much. :cry: You're always welcome, whether new or old account.

Thanks man, will give you a heads up when i get things sorted

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Someone sent an invite earlier and as sometimes happens, it completely disappeared before I could accept it. If you're reading this, either try sending it again, or just send me a pm with your nbalm name and i can add/invite you that way.

Are you the only one active that's an admin or commissioner because it could easily be someone else is just declining the application or they spam applications to a bunch of leagues and join whichever one accepts them first which would then dissolve the application they sent you

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.