• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

League Achievements didn’t reset?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Not like they were very meaningful but did anyone else notice League Achievements didn?t reset when they expired?

They are working on new ones. They are planning better rewards for win a league tourney than the actual pro pack too. No idea when all of this will happen.

betaman411

All-Star 1
They are working on new ones. They are planning better rewards for win a league tourney than the actual pro pack too. No idea when all of this will happen.

Yeah, I heard about that as well. So in typical EA fashion they cutoff the current system before implementing the new one?! Like I said, not a huge loss but just seems counterintuitive to the whole process. We know we have crappy rewards so in an effort to embarrass ourselves less, we're just going to get rid of them altogether while we work on something better with no timetable.

cire2245

Rookie 3
How about a token reward in exchange for 95 players with some 10% coin/xp/fan boost that we can complete in 2 to 3 months? Haha. Anyway, good amount of tokens as reward every win relevant to current promo/program is already fine with me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.