• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Last Chance Cramming For Tip-off advice!

picklegoat

Rookie 2
The tipoff promo has been pretty good minus the stupidity of rerolling for the exact same player is mentioned in the other thread.

I got Wilt today but am at an 81 for my tipoff lineup and the event ends today! I want Isiah. I spend all my coins on those 9,999 tipoff token packs so i'm broke. I do have some cards but it is impossible to sell them in the auction house. I even started an elite coach at 100 minimum and basically let it run and it went unsold. That has happened this season with an elite player as well.

THE QUESTION:
What can I do to get my team up to 83 so I can play for the Isiah 86? It would be huge for me especially for showdown and LvL.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The window for his set is long gone honestly I think you wasted your time and coins because you're broke now with nothing to show for it you should've just bought him for 360k or better yet 84 Simmons with no coins to use there's no way to get up to 83 in time

That Isaiah is at best a bench card because you're gonna be going against a bunch of Ben Simmons and even the Westbrooks that are simply too big. It is nice to have an 86 on the bench to help the overall, but even now I have to go with him not even in the lineup because I need a player in his spot for SD bonus.

He has great stats, but is only useful when he can actually not get blocked since he appears to be only slightly taller than Mugsy

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
That Isaiah is at best a bench card because you're gonna be going against a bunch of Ben Simmons and even the Westbrooks that are simply too big. It is nice to have an 86 on the bench to help the overall, but even now I have to go with him not even in the lineup because I need a player in his spot for SD bonus.

He has great stats, but is only useful when he can actually not get blocked since he appears to be only slightly taller than Mugsy
His manual and AI play is not bad .. better than Westbrook (though wb is better at driving in) ..
But to echo what others have said without coin it's going to be tough to complete Isaiah without spending cash. If u have pulled some 85s then just maybe if u can complete the hero set 2 more times u might get there with some 80s

betaman411

All-Star 1

His manual and AI play is not bad .. better than Westbrook (though wb is better at driving in) ..
But to echo what others have said without coin it's going to be tough to complete Isaiah without spending cash. If u have pulled some 85s then just maybe if u can complete the hero set 2 more times u might get there with some 80s
Knowing what I know now, if you didn?t get one of the higher SG?s from the hero set then I wouldn?t even bother with the exchange set. I got every other +83 but just having DeRozan isn?t it enough. Of course, if you get Simmons and Paul then also no problem but you can get to 83 without either of them. Not true for Mitchell and Oladipo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.