• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Larry Bird MM

TomH

Pro 2
99 LD Kawhi package in Power Rankings Chapter 6 today if that might influence lineup choice for Bird. It does for me. I’ll go with SS.

Couldn’t they have chosen a MM we haven’t had before? At least it ties into the All-Star game. Funny that they took away the three point contest event.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I saw on reddit a screenshot of him with +4 3pt team. But it looks like the MM is a steal boost?

z5aru7nw0de41.jpg
The last set, u can choose which lineup larry u want.. the sharpshooter one I guess has the 3 pt boost/the ld has the steal boost/ assuming the street has maybe a dunk boost

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I'm aiming towards the SS as well. Because hes a great 3 point shooter, I think it's only right. 🤷‍♂️ I dont really need a LD stealer of Bird and not interested in a shot contested ST Bird. Hes like a 3 point God so ima keep him where hes great at.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm aiming towards the SS as well. Because hes a great 3 point shooter, I think it's only right. 🤷‍♂️ I dont really need a LD stealer of Bird and not interested in a shot contested ST Bird. Hes like a 3 point God so ima keep him where hes great at.
Except that contested shot rating plays a large part in him actuallymaking any 3s.......since every shot we take is somehow contested

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I feel, for me in my opinion. He should be a SS. I do like the idea of the first split pick MM. And in all honesty, he "will" get replaced by a better player/card down the line. I doubt any of my players now will be on my end lineup. (Just my opinion)

dtam2

Rookie 2
The Larry Bird when you click on the card to see the stats, it says February 2019, that's when we know it is a copy

Hey guys, can y'all help me out? I tried upgrading my 85 Larry to 88. Couldn't use the 85 card for some reason. Had to end up buying the 88 card. Now I'll have to buy the 91 card as well which I don't want to. Anyone know a fix?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey guys, can y'all help me out? I tried upgrading my 85 Larry to 88. Couldn't use the 85 card for some reason. Had to end up buying the 88 card. Now I'll have to buy the 91 card as well which I don't want to. Anyone know a fix?
he must be in one of ur lineups. you have ti remove him from ALL of ur lineups to uograde him

NathanMongz

Rookie 1
Need help about computing the total number of LB tokens to get 100 LB. How many tokens do we need to get LB 100? And how to get that in the fastest possible way?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.