• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Key board bug when searching or sellling

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Not sure if anyone has this. I?m on iOS 12 on iPhone 6S. Gameplay and speed all seem fine. But when I use auction house to search or sell 90% of the time the keyboard won?t hide or type aftermh first selection. I have to restart the game to be able to play it as keyboard never goes away.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Been trying to make coin this promo but this bug has been a pain.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Not sure if anyone has this. I?m on iOS 12 on iPhone 6S. Gameplay and speed all seem fine. But when I use auction house to search or sell 90% of the time the keyboard won?t hide or type aftermh first selection. I have to restart the game to be able to play it as keyboard never goes away.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Been trying to make coin this promo but this bug has been a pain.

Same for me, on an iphone - allow about 2-3 seconds before clicking on the buy it now price box and this fixes the issue.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I believe this is a known bug but your issues sounds slightly different. In any case, EA is aware of an issue with the keyboard on iOS.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.