• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Kenneth Faried $$$

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
I was wondering if anyone knows why the AH is bidding 350,000 for Kenneth Faried Harvest? I put him up for 330,000-475,000 as a gamble I see others for 116,000 etc. Can anyone let me know is it a glitch?

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
I couldn't even get 500000 for my 88 legend James Worthy.. I put him up over n over again.. I eventually had to sell him for about 350000

Since this promo especially I feel card prices have drastically dropped

Curry 90 is the weirdest card. Idk how his price never increased after he was released unlike others

Too many people owned the card for there to be a high demand. He wasn't terrible to get to 87 and 89 was doable with good grind but the BF token sets made it much easier

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.