• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Just popped a BIG TICKET on first rep pack.

KGGGGGGGG

it?s like it?s my birthday, one of my favorite players of all time

but, lol

Should I try and sell him? I have t seen one online yet and defensive pfs are tough to find.

I would try and get a million so I?m pretty sure it wouldn?t sell.

Any opinions?

Nice! Ive opened 10 of the rep packs and 7 of the coin packs and haven't even pulled a base elite lol! My leaguemates have sold 81+ cards so you shouldn't have a problem. It's the 80s that are not selling

That's awesome! Send some of that luck my way lmao. I wonder if it's truly random and based on percentages, or does the game keep track of how many "elite" cards it's given in packs that had a low chance?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
what price do I have to put the elite players to sell it?

This is not related to the post so please don't make posts unrelated to the topic at hand but to answer your question 80 overalls get put on the AH between 50-120k and the other ones you have to look up but even in that price range you're almost guaranteed to not sell the elite

Thanks guys, I held onto it. A good team will help me build for down the road

I have 3accounts, yes I am a little nuts.....but I do hit more cause I am doing it x3

On my one account, I got kawhi claw

Next account, melo and Garnett

Other account, got kawhi claw

This has been a fun week, it?s nice to actually have chances at big cards without spending cash. I don?t know what ea was thinking but maybe they will do it again in a year or so. LOL

I have 3accounts, yes I am a little nuts.....but I do hit more cause I am doing it x3

This has been a fun week, it?s nice to actually have chances at big cards without spending cash. I don?t know what ea was thinking but maybe they will do it again in a year or so. LOL

I've opened at least 10 of them since they were released, and all have been duds. Guessing I maybe due in the next one? I wish I kept track to know exactly how many I've opened. Grinding SD can be a pain, but you at least can steadily get those packs that cost rep.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I've opened at least 10 of them since they were released, and all have been duds. Guessing I maybe due in the next one? I wish I kept track to know exactly how many I've opened. Grinding SD can be a pain, but you at least can steadily get those packs that cost rep.

Same here.. havent pulled anything..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.