• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

JUST GOT 98 WILT !!!!

Namesflip

Rookie 1
PACKED HIM OFF THE MONTHLY EMBLEMS !!! KEEP HIM OR SELL HIM BOYS?!? CANT BELIEVE I DID IT LETS GOOOO!!!

Attachments

• 521A8E6D-57BE-40F9-836B-0256E76D3DCD.png
    521A8E6D-57BE-40F9-836B-0256E76D3DCD.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 939792C3-1255-4802-8EE4-9346545579DF.png
    939792C3-1255-4802-8EE4-9346545579DF.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 134

glx

Rookie 1
Depends on your plans and lineup. If you sell him you´ll get some nice coins which might help you in the future. But I don´t think there will be good centers with boost coming in the near future.

You could wait a bit and try to make the 60´000 points to get another one and then see if you keep or sell.

One more thing: pay attention to your chemistry. You´re running the yellow lineup but only have 4 yellow players. You could get more out of this. If you want to run with green then get the Kerr boost item from the campaign. And for your immediate OVR improvement but the boost players on the bench, as they will boost bench AND starting players when on the bench. When boost players are starters, they only boost starters. It´s a hug difference especially regarding spicy P.

Namesflip

Rookie 1
Depends on your plans and lineup. If you sell him you´ll get some nice coins which might help you in the future. But I don´t think there will be good centers with boost coming in the near future.

You could wait a bit and try to make the 60´000 points to get another one and then see if you keep or sell.

One more thing: pay attention to your chemistry. You´re running the yellow lineup but only have 4 yellow players. You could get more out of this. If you want to run with green then get the Kerr boost item from the campaign. And for your immediate OVR improvement but the boost players on the bench, as they will boost bench AND starting players when on the bench. When boost players are starters, they only boost starters. It´s a hug difference especially regarding spicy P.
Okay sounds good man thanks on the opinion, but since my team is a majority of yellow, what is the best item for me to have for them ? And and so you’re saying to have spicy stay on the starting 5 but just get a booster ?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.