• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Journeyman: JJ Redick Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anyone figure out the points system for Leaderboard? It’s obviously not just margin of victory because I’ve won by 13, 14 and 17 and got 16, 9 and 14 pts respectively.

Edit: maybe just total pts scored? Confirmed...Leaderboard pts are just cumulative pts scored.

Last edited:

Solo

Rookie 1
Anyone figure out the points system for Leaderboard? It’s obviously not just margin of victory because I’ve won by 13, 14 and 17 and got 16, 9 and 14 pts respectively.

Maintenance now...probably to fix the promo players from being auctionable.
Even I am confused 😂😂😂

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I sold my harden 103 and will replace him with reddick. He along with lau William will give 6 pte boost.
Harden is gng ove 2 mil ryt now.
So you’re using Redick as your starting SG and Lou as bench SG for the boost

Ndnd

Rookie 2
You’re gonna have to grind a ton to get in the top 25 on the leaderboard to get 104 Zion or Dwight. This promo is by far the most you have to grind all season in my opinion.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I just play the event that gives you a team token plus a leaderboard ticket and then play the leaderboard event. It’s stamina consuming though. Let me know if there’s a better way to grind this.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I just play the event that gives you a team token plus a leaderboard ticket and then play the leaderboard event. It’s stamina consuming though. Let me know if there’s a better way to grind this.
If you don’t get Top 25 I think Leaderboard is pointless. Hope I’m wrong.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.