• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Journeyman: JJ Redick Promo

dub365

All-Star 1
Thanks...better stop selling my teammates now! 🤣
Ha, that's what I was doing. I figured there's no way they're gonna make it that easy to get a 104 when ppl are scratching & clawing up the leaderboards for the same thing. Welp, guess I was wrong

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Ha, that's what I was doing. I figured there's no way they're gonna make it that easy to get a 104 when ppl are scratching & clawing up the leaderboards for the same thing. Welp, guess I was wrong

so if you are top 25 in leaderboard you get to have both zion and dwight? One as reward and from the set.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Sorry. Similar question. Is Zion or dwight worth it if they won't increase ovr? I sold most of my teammates when prices spiked up yesterday. Now I'm wondering if I should even buy back. Or just take that 2.5m coins. (not planning to buy anyone tho)

I'm just thinking it can go to Lillard set in future

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sorry. Similar question. Is Zion or dwight worth it if they won't increase ovr? I sold most of my teammates when prices spiked up yesterday. Now I'm wondering if I should even buy back. Or just take that 2.5m coins. (not planning to buy anyone tho)

I'm just thinking it can go to Lillard set in future
its worth.. most 104 cards in the AH are abt 6 mill atleast.. this set costs much less than that.. plus zion boosts to 105(if u pick him).. if he becomes auctionable, good coins.. worst case lillard set.. too many positives not to do the set

teamduncan

Rookie 2
its worth.. most 104 cards in the AH are abt 6 mill atleast.. this set costs much less than that.. plus zion boosts to 105(if u pick him).. if he becomes auctionable, good coins.. worst case lillard set.. too many positives not to do the set
Thanks. Will buy back then.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.