• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Journeyman: JJ Redick Promo

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I don’t think there’s any other way to get teammate tokens besides the events and ads. Correct me if I’m wrong

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Yep, I’m definetely not going for top 25 on the leaderboard, it’s just not worth it. The chances of actually making it are slim to impossible. After all, it’s just the top 25 players (unless there’s ties) who get the 104 select. Plus, most of us are too behind already and have no hopes of catching the top players.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Think it’s possible to get 103 Redick plus the 104 select using the journeyman token? That’s 25 teammate players you have to get in a week.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
After loads of thinking, I’ve decided that this will be my last promo I’ll ever play in NBA Live Mobile. It’s sad to say, but I think it’s the right decision for me personally.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Does anyone know what does the Redick Select pack give? I mean, you can choose between all 6 versions of JJ or are there less versions in a single pack?

Solo

Rookie 1
Does anyone know what does the Redick Select pack give? I mean, you can choose between all 6 versions of JJ or are there less versions in a single pack?

I think you can only get reddick pack on the 5th day, tht is when you'll get the 5th ticket req. To complete the pack

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.