• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is this someone here ? The highest ovr I've seen.

Altavilla

Pro 1
WOW! I guess it took allot of them.

EDIT: I have over 11 mil, but I don't see a good reason to spend them now as I still win SD with my 81 overall
~10M
It was basically the coins I made when I decided to take a break during the Halloween campaign and sold all my elites.
And since a glitch threw a bunch of 86s out there before they were supposed to...

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I still don't know where everyone gets the shards to upgrade the superstars. Other than spending a ridiculous amount of NBA cash..

TomH

Pro 2
A few 87s. Not many and only on the new open lineup. Anyone know if that lineup is staying or will go away at end of campaign? Fact that lineup is there is one big reason I decided to play again.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
There have been shards as top leadership rewards in showdown. I stopped to care after I hit 85 ovr on Doncic... completely ignoring others since you can buy much higher ovr with coins ..

dub365

All-Star 1
There have been shards as top leadership rewards in showdown. I stopped to care after I hit 85 ovr on Doncic... completely ignoring others since you can buy much higher ovr with coins ..
85 is max level for me. Unless they give us an easier way to collect Shards....... This is looking like the typical EA idea. HYPE it and then it dies a slow death because they ignore it

85 is max level for me. Unless they give us an easier way to collect Shards....... This is looking like the typical EA idea. HYPE it and then it dies a slow death because they ignore it

I dunno, to me it seems a lot like elevate from last year. Just when you think, "welp might as well start quick selling my tokens" they introduce someway to make it almost something worth investing in like making the max just one point below the player worth having on your bench.

Altavilla

Pro 1
With superstar players most of us would do best to pick a favorite and invest in that.
Multiple superstars with high ovrs are a p2w exclusive. With a lot of effort put into shards a f2p can have 2 I guess.

I think this is for the best. Otherwise every other lineup would be like the one that started this thread and that would be preeeetty boring. Even as it is, I think we'll probably see too many Lukas out there.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
As f2p player choose one and max him to 88 because right now star powers we get dont upgrade further than that superstars(if you noticed star power changes color after some time,purple is probably for 90+ while violet looks like is for platinum upgrade)
Way to get shards for f2p is to reach top 1000 in SD which is easy doable(80-100k fans daily) and for that you get 350 shards
There is also a pack in store which is worth doing time by time(lets say once in 10 days) 125 nba cash for 25+ shards( teammate got 1k shards) its a small chance for getting more than 25-50 shards but you never know with luck
Other than this if you dont wanna spend $$ hope for promo milestone with shards included ✌

A few 87s. Not many and only on the new open lineup. Anyone know if that lineup is staying or will go away at end of campaign? Fact that lineup is there is one big reason I decided to play again.

It’s a campaign lineup. It will be gone once the promo is over.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.