• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is on ball defense now the best boost? Who has it?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Just picked up Kawhi and had Jimmy Butler with +3 on ball defense. Add in the boost up up to +7 from Boomer boost item and the steals, interceptions and missed shots gets really serious!

I always wanted to get as many 3 pt boosts as I could but now that AI and most 103+ players shoot so well is on ball defense the best boost?

Which players 102+ have boost to on ball defense? Thx.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Pretty sure you already own all of the OBD boosts for 102+ cards the stat cap is once again 116 this year which is what I have for my Kawhi's OBD stat using the same 3 OBD boosts you have

Ailman

Rookie 1
Pretty sure you already own all of the OBD boosts for 102+ cards the stat cap is once again 116 this year which is what I have for my Kawhi's OBD stat using the same 3 OBD boosts you have
I'm not a fan of 100+ stats, I wished it went back to 99. I also play Madden Mobile and we have 125 stat caps last season, we went back to 99 this one. It's much easier to understand 99.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm not a fan of 100+ stats, I wished it went back to 99. I also play Madden Mobile and we have 125 stat caps last season, we went back to 99 this one. It's much easier to understand 99.
Yeah I've always preferred 99 as the cap for stats and overall in sports games but at least it's not like the 2k mobile game that was once seen as potential competition for this game where their stats go into the 1000s

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Whether it's 99 or 100 I agree using some random number over 100 is stupid. Just make the players play at their level and it's the same thing.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.