• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is it possible to get elevate elites in this 25 bf pack?

Probably a little late to ask as I have opened 10-12 at least, no elite elevates. I am guessing it is 14% chance from the regular pack, but not sure.

Just wondered if anyone hitting elites?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes it's very possible as evident from the elevate elite player set thread granted it's not the same set but people continued the discussion of pulling 82s from the elevate pack set after the elite elevate player set went away

cornwall

Rookie 1
It is possible. It took me 9 sets before I got one elite, got a Hayward. At 11 sets now and still only one elite. Should be able to get one more set before event ends.

betaman411

All-Star 1
4 of 12 packs opened so far...1 elite, Westbrook pulled on 3rd pack. Helped get my Hayward close to max. Prior to this I was 0-7.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.