• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is it possible to complete the rookies campaign?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Not sure how this whole thing works, I can always get 1 away but then there are this like sonar symbols over certain events, randomly the rookies lottery pops up, what is going on lol?

TripDubb

Rookie 1
Re: Is it possible to co0mplete the rookies campaign?

If you mean the x/46, no. The "final" event unlocks when you complete the 83 Durant set, which is unlikely for most players, and the blitz events that refresh every 4 hours count toward the total.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
how to get Trade Young Primary and Alternate?
pulled from gold + rookies jerseys set ?

Yes you have to be lucky or just buy the bundles that award an elite jersey but you have a 1/6 chance to get the one you want

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
how to get Trade Young Primary and Alternate?
pulled from gold + rookies jerseys set ?

Yes you have to be lucky or just buy the bundles that award an elite jersey but you have a 1/6 chance to get the one you want
it sounds v. diff to get these material :(

Yep which is why it isn't worth the hassle and it also costs way more coins to get one of them then it does to get any other 80 overall

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yep which is why it isn't worth the hassle and it also costs way more coins to get one of them then it does to get any other 80 overall

Feels like the rookie promo should've awarded 82's instead of base elites considering how difficult they are to get along with the length of the promo. To your point, it's much easier to grind out 3 80 elites than to do the promo. Of course you don't get KD but the cost benefit analysis says who cares because it's so expensive.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Feels like the rookie promo should've awarded 82's instead of base elites considering how difficult they are to get along with the length of the promo. To your point, it's much easier to grind out 3 80 elites than to do the promo. Of course you don't get KD but the cost benefit analysis says who cares because it's so expensive.

Yep and even if you do get all 3 rookies trading them in for 1 83 isn't worth it because it's not like KD is OP compared to regular 80

I just dont get it. It's like, do the developers actually play the game, at all???? Remember the Pantheon? Amass 100 tokens, which may have been the easy part, and oh, just turn in TEN platinum players for this ONE player. Like, wtf lol. Who, I repeat, WHO has platinum players just LAYING around to be used in sets???

Then, I feel like you were doing good if all the players in your lineup were elite or better last season. That's 20 elite players. I never got to that point, I think I had maybe 16-18. Want to trade elites for a platinum?? Just turn in TEN elites for ONE platinum player, and you have ZERO idea if it will be a classic or regular platinum and if it plays the same position as you already have a platinum player, TOO BAD!

Anyone else get frustrated about this?

edlllpt

Pro 1

It's simple - don't base your goals on completing promo content like masters or completing everything.

EA presents you a bunch of content, sets and random things to do with limited resources.
some sets are good, some sets are bad and they know that.

you gotta analyze all your stuff and understand what's worth it or not, and if you understand your options I don't think you'll end frustrated.

I just dont get it. It's like, do the developers actually play the game, at all???? Remember the Pantheon? Amass 100 tokens, which may have been the easy part, and oh, just turn in TEN platinum players for this ONE player. Like, wtf lol. Who, I repeat, WHO has platinum players just LAYING around to be used in sets???

Then, I feel like you were doing good if all the players in your lineup were elite or better last season. That's 20 elite players. I never got to that point, I think I had maybe 16-18. Want to trade elites for a platinum?? Just turn in TEN elites for ONE platinum player, and you have ZERO idea if it will be a classic or regular platinum and if it plays the same position as you already have a platinum player, TOO BAD!

Not sure what are you talking about, but last season was very easy to make coins (I had like 10 million by christmas), until the AH bot came.
You probably did not play the game since the start of the season.

This season is harder to make coins, so yes this promo is almost impossible without paying real money.

I think the devs realize they miscalculated this promo hence the changes to the free pack and the daily live event.

The way I see it, f2p players should have been able to grind out one of the 80 OVRs. That should be the case for every promo. Otherwise, we?re just sitting here twiiddling our thumbs. It?s especially true of the first promo where they should be looking to hook people in not turn them off.

The Harden promo was a step in the right direction although I don?t expect the next chapter to be quite as player friendly.

Regarding the campaigns, I would rather they made them longer and harder and gave us an elite rather than set completion tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.