• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Is Giannis 103 set worth it?

Giovanni

Rookie 1
I have been collecting tokens and players for some time in order to get that 103 Giannis from the trade sets. He would be a starter in my lineup: currently my starter PF is 102 ovr KD (Welcome to NY), bench PF is 101 ovr Monthly Master Rodman. But I am not sure if it would be worth it to spend time and coins to get all the players needed (I would have to complete the 101 and 102 sets before being able to get Giannis). Given that EA is already giving us 103 players in promos, do you think I should get him or save my players and trade tokens for a possible new trade up set with higher ovr players?

dub365

All-Star 1
Buy the 102 Decades Garnett. Plays just as well and you don't have to sacrifice any other players

betaman411

All-Star 1
Buy the 102 Decades Garnett. Plays just as well and you don't have to sacrifice any other players
I’ve tried to justify completing the Giannis set 100 different ways and always come back to it’s not worth it unless you’re trading two unauctionable 102’s that don’t play in your lineups. Even then it’s so late now you can’t help but wonder if they’ll release a 104 soon with 103 trade up set? Or do we think this is a one off? At this rate a 103 with bench boosts could last a while OR we’ll get 106’s in next promo! 🙄

dub365

All-Star 1
I’ve tried to justify completing the Giannis set 100 different ways and always come back to it’s not worth it unless you’re trading two unauctionable 102’s that don’t play in your lineups. Even then it’s so late now you can’t help but wonder if they’ll release a 104 soon with 103 trade up set? Or do we think this is a one off? At this rate a 103 with bench boosts could last a while OR we’ll get 106’s in next promo! 🙄
Yeah, idk. Giannis is a good card but only worth it if you have the extras needed to complete him. Not worth it if you're giving up anything good. I keep trying the 102 set to get a SG Doncic to pair with my PG Doncic. So now I have a bunch of 102s and a couple 103s I'm not using if they do give us another set

Im thinking that OVR will ratchet up again. They've strung out the 102s to try & let f2p people catch up. Now I bet we see 104s within a week. But who knows if they'll update the trade-in sets..... probably not

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.