• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

is access pass worth it?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No you can not get Oladipo from the 1,499 pack because it only gives you a max of 60 tokens so you would need to buy the pass next month too in order to get Oladipo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No you can not get Oladipo from the 1,499 pack because it only gives you a max of 60 tokens so you would need to buy the pass next month too in order to get Oladipo
With the 5k pack u can get both players right?

Yep with the 5k pack in the 30 days you can accrue 90 tokens (30 up front a 2 a day for 30 days) which make it the perfect amount to get them so since that's the case I expect more cards each month

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just to be clear, are the packs on 30 day timers that start with your purchase or do you have to buy them at the beginning of the month to get the full use of it?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Just to be clear, are the packs on 30 day timers that start with your purchase or do you have to buy them at the beginning of the month to get the full use of it?

Well you can only buy it then there are 30 days (including the day the pack comes out) left in the month so you would have to buy it at the beginning of the month to get not only fill use out of it but any use at all

ambient

Rookie 1
Are these things ever worth it? If I spent several $100s from my pocket each month, I could probably have a 99 ovr franchise.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Are these things ever worth it? If I spent several $100s from my pocket each month, I could probably have a 99 ovr franchise.
It's not necessary to spend any money for a 99 OVR Franchise - just lots of grind and AH. At this point though, will be tough to reach 104/105 unless there's a crash in AH prices.

I'm not sure what they're thinking with these new passes. Last year there were cheaper passes on Asia that gave better benefits. I never bothered with one but a lot of users did because they reduced the AH tax from 20& to 10%. Surely, they'd make more money selling cheaper passes.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.