• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

International Players Prediction Thread

Polarpop

Rookie 1
Europe/Africa - Europe easily has enough on its own, is it known that Africa is combined with Europe or maybe as a part of Asia/Australia? Those teams could use a bit of help. Just a guess with other options in parenthesis. Based on the first set there were 5 players from each lineup but they didn't necessarily have one player at each position.

NBA Lineup
PG - Ricky Rubio (Milos, Schroder, Dragic, Calderon, Ntilikina, Mudiay)
SG - Bogdan (Bojan, Batum, OG, Fournier)
SF - Luol Deng (Mario, Giannis, Danillo, Luc Mbah, Aminu)
PF - Dario Saric (Pau, Dirk, Porzingis, Dragan, Mirotic, Ibaka)
C - Marc Gasol (Nurkic, Markkanen, Noah, Gobert, Jokic, Vucevic, Jonas, Gorgui, Capela, Gortat, Embiid)

Classic Lineup
PG - Tony Parker (Beno Udrih?)
SG - Drazen Petrovic (Sarunas Marciulionas, Ben Gordon)
SF - Toni Kukoc (Peja)
PF - Dirk Nowitzki (Detlef Schrempf)
C - Manute Bol (Sabonis, Big Z, Divac, Rik Smits, Muresan)

102 Master - Joel Embiid or Porzingis

Asia/Australia

NBA Lineup
PG -...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Alekk

Rookie 2
Europe/Africa - Europe easily has enough on its own, is it known that Africa is combined with Europe or maybe as a part of Asia/Australia? Those teams could use a bit of help. Just a guess with other options in parenthesis. Based on the first set there were 5 players from each lineup but they didn't necessarily have one player at each position.

Yeah, tokens confirm there's 3 groups total.
NBA Lineup
PG - Ricky Rubio (Milos, Schroder, Dragic, Calderon, Ntilikina, Mudiay)
SG - Bogdan (Bojan, Batum, OG, Fournier)
SF - Luol Deng (Mario, Giannis, Danillo, Luc Mbah, Aminu)
PF - Dario Saric (Pau, Dirk, Porzingis, Dragan, Mirotic, Ibaka)
C - Marc Gasol (Nurkic, Markkanen, Noah, Gobert, Jokic, Vucevic, Jonas, Gorgui, Capela, Gortat, Embiid)

Out of these I'd like to see Marc, Dario, Deng, Fournier and Dragic to get better cards than they currently have. But we're likely to get more repeats.
Classic Lineup
PG - Tony Parker (Beno Udrih?)
SG - Drazen Petrovic (Sarunas Marciulionas, Ben Gordon)
SF - Toni Kukoc (Peja)
PF - Dirk Nowitzki (Detlef Schrempf)
C - Manute Bol (Sabonis, Big Z, Divac, Rik Smits, Muresan)

102 Master - Joel Embiid or Porzingis

Masters are wayyy too repetitive.
Other choices are solid.
Asia/Australia

NBA Lineup
PG - Kyrie Irving (Simmons, Patty, Delle, Exum)
SG - Jordan Clarkson (Any of the above or below)
SF - Joe Ingles (Simmons, TJ Leaf)
PF - Enes Kanter (Thon Maker with 99 Flying Kicks rating)
C - Steven Adams (Bogut, Baynes, Zaza)

Nice picks, I can see this happening.
Classic Lineup
PG - Stephon Marbury?? (Had him in the "ambassadors" last year...)
SG - Sergey Karasev (Maybe Tmac for the same reason as above...)
SF - Andrei Kirilenko (Hedo Turkoglu)
PF - Yi Jianlin (Okur?)
C - Luc Longley (Bogut)

102 Master - Yao Ming
Other than the master I think you're getting all of these wrong.
Ambassadors were NBA players that also played in at some point in China, they're not Asian (imagine JR Smith as the Asian-Australian master).
I know most of the benchwarmers in the league, still didn't know who Karasev is, so that's not happening.
They also don't have the rights to Turkoglu, Longley or Okur.

Polarpop

Rookie 1
I agree. I would also be dismayed to see more Embiid/Simmons/Porzingis cards released, but Embiid is really the only legitimate player from Africa being represented on there.

For the classic Asia/Aussie lineup I honestly had no idea who to put... Sergey Karasev was a running joke on gg as the worst bronze card in the game last season, but they actually do have the rights to Longley - he's a silver player and you can find him in the AH for the veteran's minimum lol.

Alekk

Rookie 2
I agree. I would also be dismayed to see more Embiid/Simmons/Porzingis cards released, but Embiid is really the only legitimate player from Africa being represented on there.

For the classic Asia/Aussie lineup I honestly had no idea who to put... Sergey Karasev was a running joke on gg as the worst bronze card in the game last season, but they actually do have the rights to Longley - he's a silver player and you can find him in the AH for the veteran's minimum lol.

Ah I see, I looked up them on the AH but didn't see him. They don't have the rights to the other 2 for sure since 2k doesn't have them either.

Polarpop

Rookie 1
I actually just noticed you can pull other regions' flags from the store pack. I have:
Cameroon - meaning Embiid, Mbah a Moute, or Siakam
DR Congo - Dikembe, Mudiay, Biyombo, or DJ Mbenga lol... maybe if they include Ibaka instead of Spain he was born there

X020179

Pro 1
I actually just noticed you can pull other regions' flags from the store pack. I have:
Cameroon - meaning Embiid, Mbah a Moute, or Siakam
DR Congo - Dikembe, Mudiay, Biyombo, or DJ Mbenga lol... maybe if they include Ibaka instead of Spain he was born there

Ibaka is known for being from the Congo so I imagine he?ll be a player from there

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.